See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a very bad experience in this hotel.The bathroom was very dirty.
The glass with toothpaste of the traveller before us was still there.
for a room a bit more convenient we had to pay 20€ more,but when we asked the receipt for those 20€ we didn't have to pay it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the seaside.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017

There is no better hotel to stay in Scilla. Aldo and his staff were great! I was there for a 5 day yoga retreat and the hotel was the perfect location. Aldo and his staff also made my birthday very special and memorable! I had a great time in Scilla and at this hotel. Something tells me I will be back at the yoga retreat and this hotel again soon!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2016

For anyone looking for a great place to stay in Scilla, look no further than Le Sirene. I stayed for 5 days in September and had the most amazing experience. The location of the hotel is perfect, right by Scilla's beautiful mermaid beach and all the best restaurants. The owner Aldo is an amazing host and is available for anything you need during your stay. My guests and I had a wonderful time, we were there for a yoga holiday and Le Sirene was very accommodating by letting us do yoga on both the upstairs and downstairs terrace. The terrace is so beautiful I could have spent the entire day sitting there admiring the beautiful sea. The rooms were great as well minimalistic and clean and the entire hotel had a great ambience. I recommend Le Sirene to anyone looking for a laid back hotel in a great location.

Room Tip: The sea view rooms are spectacular
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
PARADISO_13, Direttore generale at Hotel Le Sirene, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2016

Hotel le Sirene is not for everyone, it is only for guests who appreciate the pure energy of this magical place .Grazie per essere stati qui

Reviewed 5 April 2016

We visited in March, before the season started. This is a friendly budget hotel that could not be more convenient. It is right across the street from the train station, and the beach is right out the back door. With a seaside room, we didn't notice the trains at all.

The hotel is on the beach strip part of the village. There are other hotels and restaurants along this narrow part, where the beach is the obvious attraction. The view across the strait to Messina is nice, you can even tell the the currents (Charybdis) gets going sometimes.

You have to go over a small ridge to get to the main part of the scenic cliff-hugging village.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

I gave this hotel 2 stars for customer service and location. To begin; when I booked here I asked for a room with the ocean view and did not get it, instead we got no view and a broken toilet seat, very poor water pressure, and the breakfast was rather disappointing as well as they offered only sweet junk.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple