“Cosy, popular dining”

Add it.
Crumpet
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 25 September 2014

In a group of 4 we breakfasted here in a Sunday. Small cosy and obviously very popular. Counter service but helpful friendly staff. Our meals were all well presented and huge in size...plus they tasted great too!

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Went here for breakfast. Coffee is ok, not great but decent. Eggs benedict with bacon took 45 minutes and it wasn't busy. Hollandaise was straight from a bottle like Dome cafe. So if they don't even make the hollandaise why does it take 45 minutes to poach 2 eggs and fry 2 pieces of bacon. The cafe is small and cramped.

Price is ok but why pay for bog ordinary food you can cook at home.

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

A great little restaurant. I went there with my partner and the food and service was excellent. My partner never normally says restaurants have great food for the price, but he did here. The wait was minimal. And it was open on Good Friday, which was very convenient. And no surcharge either. I will be coming back here

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The staff are friendly and serve you quickly.
They play lovely instrumental italian music to get you in a good mood on a Sunday day.

I absolutely loved the poached eggs with hollandaise sauce. I was so full afterwards but nevertheless we had to try the pancake with banana, ice-cream, syrup, strawberries and blueberries. I thought I could not eat it after such a filling meal but I could not stop myself!

The mushrooms that were part of the big breakfast are absolutely to die for! I do not know what they put on them to be so delicious but it is phenomenal!

The prices are very decent and I would definitely come back again!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Crumpets doesn't look very inviting, but don't let that fool you as the all day breakfast at Crumpets is never a let down - delightful, generous portions at a reasonable price. Staff are friendly and overall its a neat place, I am yet to try their lunch menu!