“Quality food for a good price”
Review of Crumpet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crumpet
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

A great little restaurant. I went there with my partner and the food and service was excellent. My partner never normally says restaurants have great food for the price, but he did here. The wait was minimal. And it was open on Good Friday, which was very convenient. And no surcharge either. I will be coming back here

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The staff are friendly and serve you quickly.
They play lovely instrumental italian music to get you in a good mood on a Sunday day.

I absolutely loved the poached eggs with hollandaise sauce. I was so full afterwards but nevertheless we had to try the pancake with banana, ice-cream, syrup, strawberries and blueberries. I thought I could not eat it after such a filling meal but I could not stop myself!

The mushrooms that were part of the big breakfast are absolutely to die for! I do not know what they put on them to be so delicious but it is phenomenal!

The prices are very decent and I would definitely come back again!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Crumpets doesn't look very inviting, but don't let that fool you as the all day breakfast at Crumpets is never a let down - delightful, generous portions at a reasonable price. Staff are friendly and overall its a neat place, I am yet to try their lunch menu!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

The background music was perfect for Saturday breakfast. Not noisy so the 4 of us were able to talk and actually be heard! Then there was the food. Chocolate crumpet and home made at that. Yummo. Pancakes with real maple syrup. Top the good food and generous portions with good service and decently priced, gives rise to a very good start to great day/ weekend

Reviewed 11 October 2012

My wife and I visited Crumpet, a very small (maybe 6 tables) unassuming little cafe tucked between the retail shops of Albany Highway.

I really enjoyed my breakfast (Scrambled eggs on toast with a long black coffee) however my wife, the foodie, wasn't quite as impressed. The coffee was very good, the service fast and efficient and the prices were great.

A very good value breakfast spot for a small group - with little options in seating, not the place to bring the extended family or large group.