“Great value for money”

Add it.
Crumpet
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Crumpets doesn't look very inviting, but don't let that fool you as the all day breakfast at Crumpets is never a let down - delightful, generous portions at a reasonable price. Staff are friendly and overall its a neat place, I am yet to try their lunch menu!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

The background music was perfect for Saturday breakfast. Not noisy so the 4 of us were able to talk and actually be heard! Then there was the food. Chocolate crumpet and home made at that. Yummo. Pancakes with real maple syrup. Top the good food and generous portions with good service and decently priced, gives rise to a very good start to great day/ weekend

Reviewed 11 October 2012

My wife and I visited Crumpet, a very small (maybe 6 tables) unassuming little cafe tucked between the retail shops of Albany Highway.

I really enjoyed my breakfast (Scrambled eggs on toast with a long black coffee) however my wife, the foodie, wasn't quite as impressed. The coffee was very good, the service fast and efficient and the prices were great.

A very good value breakfast spot for a small group - with little options in seating, not the place to bring the extended family or large group.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Holidaying in Perth never miss this great little brekky place coffee is always good the breakfast is fantastic especially the big brekky and the lovely mushrooms The service is so friendly nothing is a problem for this family operated restaurant the food is always fresh and eggs cooked to perfection. I can't wait till we have breakfast there again. I have never had a home made crumpet and they are delicious.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Crumpet is a small, clearly family owned and run cafe. My partner and I have been there twice and greatly enjoyed their breakfast menu (all day breakfast) and wish to return a third to try their lunch menu.
It was refreshing to see a different range of dishes offered for breakfast, perhaps the Lebanese influence coming through there as it certainly does in the lunch menu.
The scrambled eggs with cream cheese and goats cheese is divine, and their crumpet dish with crumpets, bacon, steak, poached eggs, mushrooms, spinach, hollandaise sauce...etc is just spectacular.
The prices are very reasonable and the servings generous. I love the atmosphere and the staff are well presented and polite.
We have dubbed Crumpet our new place for weekend breakfasts; I highly recommend you give it a go.