1. Location: To be honest, this was not my first choice of a hotel. I thought it was nearer Tonosho Port when I booked it; however, my mistake in reading the map. Hence, it is quite a distance from everywhere else, which is not helped by the infrequent bus service. That said, it is in a beautiful part of island, fronting a gorgeous bay.
2. Staff: Excellent! They have bare English communication skills, but they do try their best to make things work.
3. Amenities: The rooftop onsen is marvelous! The meals I had there - breakfast and dinner - were buffet style and provided a range of delicious food.
4. Room: Huge, well-provided rooms. Clean and very well-kept, with a lovely view of the bay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bay Resort Hotel Shodoshima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.