US$362
US$214
InterContinental
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

US$107
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$142
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Auberge Bonne Chere Raout(Onna-son)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Restaurant
Cottagi seaside(Onna-son)
US$197
US$100
Agoda.com
The Atta Terrace Club Towers(Onna-son)
US$525
US$505
US$485
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit to Okinawa. This hotel has really big rooms, our room has 3 beds and a tatami area and small terrace. The amenities in the room are well thought of and supplies plentiful. The only thing that perhaps can be improved is the parking arrangement. You must valet park instead of parking yourself. I really feel bad for the valet staff as they are literally running themselves tired, parking and running around shuffling cars around. At peak times expect to wait to have your car delivered. The hotel also do not have universal adapters for your electrical appliances, so bring your own. Other than these two points, I really like this hotel and would recommend it. The staff are very helpful and polite.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric L
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

An absolutely superb hotel with well appointed and maintained rooms and facilities. The staff is excellent and exceedingly helpful and welcoming. Just a note that most of the staff is not fluent in English but with some rudimentary Japanese communication was not a problem. This hotel is not waterfront but you can easily walk to the beach or take a 2 minute shuttle that leaves every 10 minutes. I couldn't be happier with the Spa Resort Exes!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my AUNTY and it was fantastic!!
- Breakfast was delicious
- Staff were very professional
- Rooms were clean and spacious
- Rooms were serviced twice a day
- Spas are very clean and comfortable
本当に素晴らしいホテルです!是非また泊まりたいと思います!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2016

First, I want to write a bit about my adventure in finding a place to stay in Okinawa, then i will get into this hotel specifically. I found it extremely difficult to plan this part of our trip because it's so difficult to get a feel for what Okinawa would be like from information online, so i want to try to help any non-Japanese speaker in the future with their planning as much as possible!

About finding a place to stay:
When I travel, I like to stay at unique boutique-style places and I like traveling in style. I wanted to find a quaint, unique, boutique-like experience on Okinawa that we could use as a jumping off point for day trips, lazy beach days, scuba diving, and maybe some sightseeing. I spent weeks and weeks pouring over every place on trip advisor and booking.com, I actually opened the map feature and clicked every single place that was 4 or 5 star rated. I found one place that fit my description (Hyakuna Garan), but it was booked fully in the middle of our stay, so ended up not being able to stay there. Because Hyakuna Garan was my ideal place, i asked them where else i should stay. They suggested Spa Resort EXES and Busena Terrace - both of which we ended up staying at during our 7 days on Okinawa.

About Okinawa in general:
Be prepared for major issues with language barrier here. Of our 4 week trip through Japan, this was the only place that gave us trouble. Our time here was relaxing, but it was also frustrating at times.

The drive from the airport area takes a lot longer than you think and there aren't a lot of public transport options. If you want to do more than just hang at your resort, make sure to factor that in. We chose to stay about 1,5 hours north of the airport, which meant we couldn't get to tons of attractions (Like the military/war memorials in the South), and it's pretty expensive to get around. Make sure to ask your hotel in advance about transport options and the prices. Due to transport limitations, it would also be a good idea to schedule your inbound our outbound flights around times that you will actually be able to use the cheaper transport options, otherwise that off-peak travel budget ticket you purchased on Peach.com might not have been worth it when you add up how much more you're paying for a private taxi to your resort 2 hours away :(

Okay, now onto Spa resort EXES (comparing to Busena Terrace, right down the street):
The good - Their breakfast was amazing! Their rooms were huge and beautiful. The turn-down amenities were fantastic. The pajamas and Okinawan salt cookies you get on your pillow were great touches and the soaps and lotions in the bathroom were l'occitaine - super high quality.
The bad - It's not next to the beach - it's a 15 minute walk or a quick shuttle ride. The beach and the outdoor pool close at 5pm, which was a bit disappointing. There wasn't much to do at all on the "resort." it's really just a hotel and a pool. The spa treatments were insanely expensive, so we skipped those, and the dining options left a lot to be desired outside of breakfast, so we took a cab into town almost every night. Also, as noted before, the English level of nearly all staff was staggeringly poor, so be prepared to be disappointed and frustrated, unless you get the ONE lady at the front desk that is somewhat fluent.

Overall, I'd say if you're looking for a resort experience, do not go here, go to Busena.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
12  Thank Lindsay B
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Tripadvisor was right, this hotel was excellent all the way around! I had to go to Tokyo on business so I booked a couple of nights at this hotel for a little pre-vacation. I received a confirmation email from the staff before my trip which was very comforting. We did not have a car so we took the express bus from Naha to to the resort. This was very convenient and much cheaper than a taxi. The bus drops you off at the Karyushi resort but when we told them we were staying at Exes they immediately loaded our suitcases into a van and whisked us over to Exes just next door. Check-in was smooth and the complimentary drink was welcoming.
Our room did not disappoint and was elegant and comfortable. It took a minute to figure out the controls on the AC since they were in Japanese but there's an app for that! The room had a nice view of the beach and pool and there was very nice furniture throughout including on the balcony. I also like that the watercloset was separate from the bathroom. The bathroom was luxurious with L'occitane amenities. There was also a separate area for coffee and minibar.
There is a convenient walkway from Exes to Karyushi so you can enjoy both resorts, although you need your key card. The Karyushi hotel was larger and had more options for shopping. It seemed that Karyushi was popular for wedding parties. Exes had a more adult feel to it.
There are several restaurants down on the main highway. I highly recommend Seabreeze restaurant, 海風よ. The breakfast buffet at Exes was excellent with many Japanese and Western options. Check out went smoothly and they had the car take us back to the Karyushi where we bought out return tickets to the Naha airport.

Room Tip: 4th floor, I think, is convenient to crossover & smoking area but higher floors have better view to beach/pool
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank rjdallas
スパリゾートエグゼス, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Okinawa Spa Resort EXES, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Thank you for having you use our hotel this time.
The vacation after the work seemed to be able to spend it slowly and is glad.
In addition, I look forward to the day when I can see you.