All reviewssister hotelswimming poolamenitiestoiletriesfloorokinawa
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We had a corner room on the 7th floor and this was definitely the best hotel room I've ever stayed in! We didn't miss anything (and we were travelling with 2 small kids)! In contrary: we were surprised about all the details they were thinking of (e.g. you can choose between 2 brands of bathroom amenities at the check-in). The highlights were: the room was huge (2 bedrooms, 1 king and 2 queen size beds), superb bathroom, splendid view, a superb indoor pool (there was of course also a very nice outdoor pool...) and on the 3rd floor were washing machines (in a 5star hotel... just brillant!). And not to forget about the food! You can choose between breakfast or lunch and we did something we normally never do: we ate almost every night in the (sister)hotel.
And yes, I was sleeping during this 5 day stay as good as I didn't do for years!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ChrigelTraveller
スパリゾートエグゼス, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Okinawa Spa Resort EXES, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Thank you for having you use our hotel this time.
You seemed to be able to take a rest well and are glad.
And thank you for use our sisters Hotel.
Im looking forward to see you.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

What a great hotel. Beautiful spacious rooms, very friendly and helpfull staff and although from the outside you wouldn't think immediately, the inside looks so classy.
This hotel has a private beach and they will bring you and pick you up from this. Good tennis courts as well (although you need to pay for this).

The breakfast is one of the best I had. So much choice and very fresh. Top!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
スパリゾートエグゼス, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Okinawa Spa Resort EXES, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Thank you very much for coming our hotel,and give us good comments.
Im glad to spend you a relux time at our hotel.
We are looking forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Spacious and exquisite rooms. Preferably stay in higher floors so that you could have a great ocean view balcony perfect for beers! Very professional and thoughtful staff at the concierge and valet parking. I will definitely stay here again next time!

Room Tip: Higher floors get better views
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Hardy C
スパリゾートエグゼス, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Okinawa Spa Resort EXES, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Thank you for coming us.
I thought , you had a wonderful times with beer at balcony.
We are looking forward to seeinf you again.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

The hotel is small in size , but fortunately there is another hotel next door to share the use of facilities available , so stay two days do not feel stuffy . Breakfast is good, there is free wifi, reasonable price of spa in hotel, can try!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank mimi_smile
Reviewed 26 July 2015

The hotel itself is nicely decorated, however they followed a strict reservation policy - with only 1 adult, one 17 yo child, the front desk still insisted to charge my 12 year old son for an extra fee without breakfast, which is uncommon for my past experience with many of the hotels including big chains like IHG, spg and Hilton. Such charging policy just shows that this hotel is stubborn and management is not humanized.

Air - not clean enough. Although it is a beach resort, there is still cigarette odour at the lobby and at the bridge on 3rd floor. So be aware of passive smoking.

Service varies. Some of the housekeepings greeted us with smile while we passed by, while the younger housekeeping staff did not even faced us and they still could not finish cleaning in a late afternoon.

Unclear transportation to the beach. The hotel is welcomed to offer us a limousine transfer to the beach, yet at the beach, the staff there were rude. They did not contact the resort for pick up but only told us to wait and wait.

I can say if you are looking for a newly furnished hotel, this can be one of your choices. But for me, with other new hotels at Central Okinawa like Hilton Chatan, I will definitely go for other hotels next time.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family