All reviews nick powder lodge guests echoland snow luggage
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Nick and Hiroko were excellent hosts. I had made a reservation on short notice and though it was technically the off-season, they were extremely accommodating. The place is in a great central location, close echo land and easy to get to all other parts of town including the 7/11 and takyubin (shipping company) just down the street. I'm looking forward to returning this winter!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

I had such a good time here, arrived just before a big storm hit on Christmas Eve, spent 5 days here and was so happy we booked in again the next year. Nick and his wife are really nice and very helpful.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I've never stayed at a lodge, used a communal kitchen, in fact I don't even ski. But I was on a trip with someone who does and I still enjoyed my time. Nick, the owner, helped with arrangements for a snow monkey tour, he helped find me a gym and was just overall very friendly and accommodating. The lodge was clean, rooms were ample sized, had a large kitchen, dining and communal areas and I had a wonderful time meeting the other guests and making friends. It's almost like staying at a friends house more than anything and I would recommend it to both individuals, couples and families traveling to the area.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2015

not far from the main lodge, we stayed in the powder cottage for two nights. its fully equipped with all kitchen tools. nice double bed x1 and four single beds room were more than enough for two family with two kids. free BBQ tool was available, although the coal was useless by moisture, but thats no prob.
we want to visit again.

Room Tip: better to make sure your booking is there
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Having stayed here numerous times and always feel welcome as part of a big family. Once you settle down you really feel like its your second home. There is much to say but experience it to understand :D
If you want to ski-bum it and quickly get to know others go for the big share rooms. Once you've visited once or twice probably the north rooms will be more to your liking

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends