This hostel is part of a trio: restaurant, hostel and travel agency. The owner is very friendly, as are her kids. two dorms, although due to early morning tours. People get up and leave around 6am, constantly opening doors.
Booked a canyon tour with them, but didn't include taxi/bus there or back - only included pick up. Super odd.
- restaurant food is super tasty.
- free coffee at the restaurant
- hot showers, good wifi.
- no kitchen
- little hangout area
- have to pay for water
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A central, hassle-free stay in the heart of Esteli with access to everything the region has to offer - and just a step away from our community-tourism office and the popular Cafe Luz restaurant and bar. We donate all our profits and resources to facilitate community-driven projects in rural and urban areas in northern Nicaragua: non-profit social enterprise creating social change. Reception Open 7am to 10pm | Access 24 hours |Wi-Fi | Laundry Service | Cable TV | Night guard on duty 10pm to 8am | English and Spanish spoken | Free organic coffee and tea | Purified water available | Fluffy towels available | Safe for valuables | Seating and hammock area | Attractive patio garden ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Luna International Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.