“Good European Food”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in San Carlos
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Comfort food: schnitzel with rostie potatoes, like my grandmother used to make...the chicken Cordon Bleu is one of the best in the Beaches... I have eaten there many times and was never disappointed.. even their little salad is worth going there for.. Thoroughly enjoyable

1  Thank BettyBoop955

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Our server was very attentive and we enjoyed the atmosphere. The highlight of our meal was that the owner made me special gravy after learning I don't like mushrooms. It was delicious and very much appreciated. We will visit again next time we are at the beach!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Always have a great experience here. The amount of food for the price is incredible. The chef usually takes time to come out and make sure everything is good. There is only one person doing the cooking so service for a large group can be a little slow, however the food is well worth the wait.

1  Thank RayG1892
Reviewed 19 January 2017

One of my new favorites in San Carlos. Reasonably priced with good service (I hear it was terrible before my time, but in my last 3 visits has bee great) Don't miss the schnitzel and the Barracuda is a must try too. Chef always come out to visit and see if you enjoyed everything and unlike many Panama restaurants, a table of 6 gets served at the same time.

1  Thank CoffeeGuyz
Reviewed 20 November 2016

We pulled off the main road for a sign that said pizza. I think that the sign if left there on purpose to lure people into this higher-priced restaurant. No pizza place in sight anywhere. So we decided to eat there anyway. Very unmemorable. Spaetzle did not taste right, nothing Swiss about it at all. Not worth the price. Too bad there's wasn't a Domino's pizza nearby!

1  Thank Barbara B