Review Highlights
Fab night

Myself & 4 other friends went to The Bull’s Head last night, after I came here in the summer with... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MELONS79
Stockport, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great place to eat

Booked 13 of us into a room for a leaving party, pre-ordered our food and it came quickly after... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Passenger806144
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

The food was very nice, and lovely decor this is the second time we have visited,
I know it says on the board dogs welcome, but I really feel that yes dogs should be allowed in the beer garden but not inside the restaurant…My daughter is very allergic to animals and it’s not a safe environment for her with dogs on the next table.. I am not anti dogs having had animals myself. But I would never take my dogs inside a restaurant…(Especially if there yapping dogs!) I think we should be more considerate to others, nobody knows what other people are going through..Allergy’s are an awful thing..

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Had lunch on Wednesday. IT was our first visit since the new outside area was created. The menu is unusual as there is pizza and burgers but some other choices. WE had the chicken kebabs but I was disappointed they did not have the parmesan fries. The area is perfect as there is a good choice of shade and sun. The staff are all very friendly

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 25 August 2021

First visit after refurbishment and this is completely different - food and service first class.

Will be back.

Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

We shared tacos and fries and it was excellent. Recently refurbished to a high standard. Welcoming abs efficient staff .

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Visited on Saturday 7/8/21 as a party of 6. Pub was busy (very good to see post-covid!). Drink and food orders were taken in very good time. One of our party was vegan, and the staff were great at assisting with drink and food choices. Food arrived earlier than we expected, and my god what a feast it was. Very generous portion sizes, and gorgeous food. The salt and pepper fries were a favourite all-round. Each of us were chuffed with what a great experience it was, and that’s why I’m leaving this review. Great prices, speedy service, huge portions, well staffed and lovely grub. Many thanks - we’ll be back!