“Bestist curry in the north”

Gulsham Indian Takeaway
Ranked #29 of 58 Restaurants in Marple
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Chicken Vindaloo fabulous and fresh also a favourite is Chicken Madras also you can watch them prepare and cook your food...great staff

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I have been using this place for my Saturday night treat for 3 years now and we have never had a bad meal , great food good service and well priced

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I enjoy a well made curry and have tried all Marple has to offer . Take aways and resturants . Safe to say that its the Gulshan that wins the day hands down . Food is well cooked tasty and plentiful . Staff are polite and helpful . Never fail to impress me . I have garlic and chilli chicken with a garlic and chilli nan . Cant have enough of it . I have NEVER been let down yet in all the years we have used the Gulshan .. Well done to you all

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I have tried most of the Indian take always in the Marple area and I find the Gulshan the best, the food is always tasty and delivered on time. The staff are very helpful and soon pick up on regular customers orders and ensure you have a little extra taster which is always very nice.

Even at peak times everything is delivered beautifully cooked and ready to serve, I have been a customer for many years and have never had one complaint about the food.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

The Gulshan can be smelt all across Marple, the smell just entices you in more. The people are very nice, the takeaway service is brilliant. The food is astonishing many of the citizens of Marple love the food, may iI just recommend the Chicken Tikka Masala it is the best in the land of curry.