All reviewsmanoj kumarfirst floorgreat view of the rivermukki gateclean bathroomwonderful experiencewakeup callmp tourismexcellent hospitalitymorning teapacked breakfastbeautiful forestthe cottagesbalconythermosamenitiesdriver
Reviewed 19 April 2018

This place attracts you to come again and again. The kind of welcome you get from them is just amazing. Starting from the manager to menial staff gives a genuine greeting which makes you feel happy to the core. The amenities are excellent. Food , the care when you eat makes you feel homely.

Room Tip: Go for AC delux rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this resort on 11,12 april.its a diffrent world in all sense.the service ,staff,food and facilities all are good.
The most imp thing is that every thing is presented in homely and simple sobre manner.u feel comfortable.
The best thing about the resort is nature trail,infact I enjoyed more there,resort has appointed naturalist mukesh ji,he is quiet a knowledgeable person,from pugmarks to birds and animals his knowledge is very good.the nature trail is a must visit place if u are a bird lover.
The garden of resort is full of many typed of butterflies.
I saw hawkowl , sparrowhawk,blacknaped monarch,black headed oriole,drongo both racket tailed and white bellied,jungle owlet,orange thrush,many warblers, oriental white eye,gray great tit and many rare birds,keep a spare day for bird watching there.
One added facility is that the canter service starts from this resort.u can book immediately from resort itself.
The mukki gate is 1 km from resort.
Simple, sobre,polite staff n very testy food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharad B
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Last month I visited Kanha and stayed here from 17.03.2018 to 19.03.2018, Rooms are spacious enough with all required amenities like LED TV, Mini bar (though it was not working in my room),Tea-coffee making etc. Service of staff is very punctual and courteous, we were amazed when saw that wakeup call was given with pot full of tea in early morning (0430 hrs) for morning safari, had wonderful experience.
Location is excellent parallel to Banjara River, one can relax in evening in balcony of room watching Birds, butterflies etc, Mukki gate is approximate a kilometer from here.
Mr Mukesh Patela's guided us in a nature's trail walk from resort and arranged night safari for us. Night safari was mesmerizing experience.
Food is delicious and quantity they serve is well sufficient (although they serve buffet but in our case only two rooms were occupied they served sufficient delicious food).

Overall the resort is very nice & will definitely visit again

Room Tip: First Floor Rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I visited kanha on 1st march with my family and stayed there till 4th. For the first day we booked "THE BAAGH" near mukki gate but due to unavailability we were supposed to shift to some other resort, which was the best thing that happened to us. Then we booked Mptdc "Kanha safari lodge". The property is way too good, we stayed rest 2 nights there and were very much impressed by the hospitality of the staff. The food is very delicious. There is a nature trial next to the resort that can be enjoyed for which naturalist is provided from the resort itself. Mr Yaduraj singh looks for the canter bookings for mukki zone as 9seats of the canter are booked from the resort end. Overall the resort is very nice and I'll definitely visit again.

Room Tip: AC deluxe rooms are best
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank VipulS493
Reviewed 13 February 2018

The Lodge is in the midst of wild nature and you relax. The rooms are simply great with a rustic look and great view from the balcony, coupled with all modern facility including room heater. However, I am not sure if they have a standby Generator for power cut. The toiletries are of high quality. Rooms are clean. Service is exceptional( In fact I did not expect that level considering it to be a Govt undertaking, if I am not wrong). The guides to the safari was very courteous and supportive. However, there is hardly any mobile connectivity and no Wi-Fi(Although I considered it as a boon).Would like to visit again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floor are the best(cost difference not known)
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends