All reviewsmukki gatenature trailbiryanihuge areathe cottageschaithe kitchen staffin houseresortkanhateamtelephonewildernessnaturalist
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Kanha is beautiful and this was an awesome property!! 3 hours drive from Raipur Airport, the moment we entered Muba we were transported to a different world - world of nature and wilderness. And we enjoyed every moment of our stay. The cottages sprawled around a huge area, are fantastic,& the way they are designed keep the insiders cool even at hot temp outside. Food is really great and the kitchen staff take pains to make a good variety and we were lucky to have savoured delicious Biriyani cooked by the owners one day. Staff is wonderful, very warm and polite and always there to give the visitors the best experience. Location is fantastic - close to Mukki gate and we were happy with the safaris they took us through. Special mention of their in-house naturalist Keerti who took us around in a nature trail, as well as drove us around in 2 of our safaris in Mukki & Kanha. We are very happy to have chosen Muba and gladly recommend all to consider Muba while in Kanha. Keep up the good work team!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GargiC2013
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

And what a perfect weekend it was. My partner and I are both jungle junkies. Since I hadn't been to Kanha before we decided to kick-off the year with a 4 day getaway to Kanha. A friend, who is also a brilliant naturalist recommended that we stay at Muba. And I am so glad we did. All weekend I felt like a queen.

We did three drives, a nature trail walk all within the four days with ample time to rest in between. But it was our stay at Muba that stole the show. The resort itself is well laid out and comes with all the comforts one would enjoy in the the midst of a jungle. However, it's the staff that truly inject the passion and love into this place. They're the A Team.

From the cook down to the the guy who drives the jeep, to the manager and the naturalist - everyone wants you to have a good time and a happy stay. We ate the most fantastic meals out in the open and on one particular night a romantic hideaway in a machchan with only the the star studded sky for company. Wasim (naturalist) and Kirti, both went out of their way to ensure we had the most perfect weekend in the jungle. Wasim accompanied us on the safaris and I saw my first tiger in the wild. With his knowledge of the jungle we saw not one but two tigers, numerous birds, deers, wild boars, gaurs etc. Every night was a special sit down evening of course the location changed every night too. Kirti is a talented chef and visionary who can talk to you about the jungle, cook you the most perfect BBQ and construct a machchaan too. It's no wonder that it's places like this that make a holiday not just 'great' but 'unforgettable'.

Needless to say, I'm definitely going back someday. So if you're planning a holiday to the jungles, please visit this most fantastic forest and look no further than Muba.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DiyaNayar
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

How do you put into words an unforgettable weekend? A weekend that had great food, great company, picture perfect surroundings and the best weather!

I spent 4 nights at Muba with my wife and right from arrival to departure I was well looked after by the staff led by their head naturalist and host Mr. Wasim.

The property touches the buffer zone of the forest and I woke up to alarm calls almost every morning.

They set up barbecues on all nights on 3 different machans and with Wasim and Kirti sharing lots of interesting stories of the jungle and it's star resident The Royal Bengal tiger - the nights never ended early or sober.

Food was outstanding! From the packed breakfast that they provided for the morning safaris to the BBQ chicken and snacks served with the drinks - it was all just right.

This was my first holiday of 2017 and I'm glad it was at Muba.

Here's a tip - if you're at Muba make sure you ask them about their nature trail walk.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matrixmatrix
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Muba is simply awesome. Its is truly a wildlife resorts without any frills. The locations is superb and very close to the forest, in-fact it shares its boundary with Kanha National Park. The rooms are well setup and are comfortable but what makes the saty memorable is the staff and the service they provide. Kirti is a great naturalist and he makes the forest come alive maybe its during the safari or a morning trail within the resort. Deepak their manager and his team were very hardworking and efficient and ensured that our stay was comfortable and we were happy.
A big thanks to all of you at Muba.

Room Tip: Pre book your safaris as you should definitely go for one while in kanha
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tiara h
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and the stay was excellent. The rooms are big, neat and clean. Foods are good and tasty. Staffs are very cooperatives (Dilip - in chage). The property is exactly on the buffer zone. You will really njoy the jungle life as u will not get TV and mobile network. So go for it and have peaceful life.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family