1,394 results
All reviews tower block latest recipe main building club room convention center back waters museum restaurant swimming pool boat ride travel desk ayurvedic spa backwater view f b beautiful property breakfast spread dinner buffet star property
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The Le Meridien brunch is an extravagant experience for the foodie. Loved the splendid variety. What topped the whole experience was the invitation by Chef Karthikeyan to try my hand at cooking. I'd have rather watched him cook but he guided me to cook spaghetti with cheese cream! Awesome experience! :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DeepaA158
JoseTejus, General Manager at Le Meridien Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Greetings from Le Meridien Kochi!

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion on Le Meridien Kochi with other travellers. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Hoping to see you again here!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent stay at Le Meridiem Kochi,highly recommended to every one Ms.Supriya and Mr.Ram was really helpful special thanks to them for all the services and warm hospitality provided....good food we really enjoyed will come back soon again

Greetings from Le Meridien Kochi!

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Next time you or your friends want to visit us, please give us a call in advance and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options that you will not find online. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Great hospitality very caring and very friendly people I enjoyed 3 1nt stay very much definitely I will come again with my family to enjoy the nature and good food of meridian thanks front office Mr sirsendu and ram bisht handling us such a friendly way thank you so much ...

Greetings from Le Meridien Kochi!

The team here at Le Meridien Kochi is thrilled to hear such good feedback, We are glad that you and family loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The Property is located right next to the backwaters. Rooms facing the backwaters is recommended. Pool was beautiful except that the towels somehow were smelling weird. Room service and house keeping was efficient. Being at the main kerela city, I would have preferred better suite of cable channels. Food tasted fine but breakfast buffet was excellent. Would recommend the hotel for the Kochi stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
JoseTejus, General Manager at Le Meridien Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Greetings from Le Meridien Kochi!

Thank you for recommending Le Meridien Kochi to other travellers. We appreciate you for taking your time to review us.
We regret the inconvenience caused during your stay with us and assuring that we will tie those loose end for your next stay. Hoping to see you again at Le Meridien Kochi.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

On this 10th of June had a visit to le meridien kochi with my friends..The front office staff were very active to guide people who are new to the venue of this hotel and obviously we were taken to the elegant and fine dining restaurant latest recipe..I was shocked by seeing the ambience created inside the restaurant..We got a couch for four people and were seated, then moved on to have a look for the brunch displayed in the buffet..It was huge with all the multi cusine food,and also the live counters were vast that would create a mouth watering experience..Anyways had the brunch with full satisfaction and my friends did like the food..Being a frequent traveller i had a intention to say something good which I experienced in my visual attractions..So chose trip advisor to post my reviews..It makes sense when traveller like me should explore the food and also make it to reach people who should never miss these experiences in their life..Thank you latest recipe and also the whole team who work for this industry are very good strugglers looking for a better growth in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
JoseTejus, General Manager at Le Meridien Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Greetings from Le Meridien Kochi!

Thank you for your kind words. We’re so happy that your visit at Le Meridien Kochi went so smoothly. We’d love to continue providing great service and hospitality to our guest. Thanks again and hope to see you soon at Le Meridien Kochi.