“Great pizza”

Paesano's Pizzeria with Double Dogs
Ranked #70 of 105 Restaurants in Bentleigh
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Really nice pizza
The crust was not soggy or too doughy or thick. It was nice and crispy on the edges.

The topping was fresh and tasty. There was not too much or too little topping. It was just right.

I had the BBQ meat lovers and Mexicana pizza. I also tried the lasagne and it was great. A nice consistency of meat and pasta. It had a decent amount of cheese but I love cheese.

The hot dogs looked great too.

Highly recommended for take out pizza. The restaurant itself was a bit small for dining in.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Recent experience at this pizza place - order over the phone - pick up order - a little surprised at a $45 bill for 1 large and 2 small pizzas. Asked how I am going, mention good except the cost of the pizza seems a little expensive. Then I get a lecture on how the owner doesnt force people to come in to his store and I ( the customer) am free to go and eat $10- pizza somewhere else. OK I say maybe I will do that given there are numerous alternatives in the area. Customer comes up behind me and sides with the owner on how good the pizza is. Ok thats fine, but I was asked how I was feeling and I gave my feedback. If you dont like what your customers think then dont ask. Got the pizza home and one was burnt around the outside. Not a big thing except when you just received a lecture on how wonderful the pizza is and what a bargain it is. For those that can afford it, enjoy. We'll be going somewhere where our business is a little more valued.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Forget Deep pan or thin and crispy.
Theses guys make a great Pizza
Dough light and fluffy ,good toppings and properly cooked.
NOTE they don't put cheese on top so you have to ask if you want cheese on top.
Also the Hot dogs are huge a meal in themselves.
Highly suggested if you're sick of the Hut and Domino's.