Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
loleary99
Wicklow, Ireland

You owe it to yourself to visit here

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Jun 2014
What a wonderful weekend, from the moment I arrived I felt at home and welcome despite being apprehensive as I was on my own. The retreat house was lovely and bright with amazing views. It was so peaceful and the schedule was very well organised. We had Voga, meditation, and a superb cookery lesson from Carmen. The Mindful Eating workshop run by Dierdre Kavanagh was fantastic, really informative and I have managed to continue this practice since returning home. One of the highlights of the weekend was the trip over to Inis Rath to visit the Temple, what an amazing special place, I didn't want to leave as it symbolised pure peace for me. I felt fully rested, restored and happier after just 3 days there so I'm putting it in my diary to return more regularly.Thanks Tim and Carmen for your wonderful hospitality and for the fantastic value for money.
Date of stay: April 2014
    Restaurant
    Bar/Lounge
    20.1 km from Lake Isle Retreats
    View more hotels in Derrylin
    All reviews weekend retreat wonderful weekend peaceful surroundings rowing boat real gentleman hare krishna body and soul florence court met some lovely people from start to finish lasagna yoga retreat highly recommend this retreat cookery course lough erne place brings community spirit
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 11 May 2014

Fantastic place, strongly recommended. I went there for a weekend retreat and felt totally revitalized after it. It's amazing how you boost your energy in there. Beautiful place, surrounded by nature and stillness. The retreat house is so cosy you feel at home. Tim is great host and in fact everybody around there is incredibly kind. Not to mention how amazing and thoughtfully prepared food was! Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

An absolutely beautiful retreat house. The surrounding areas were amazing, so peaceful and quiet, not to mention how wonderfully nice and welcoming Tim and Carmen were.

The trip to Inis Rath island was a great highlight with everyone that I met being as warm and welcoming as Tim and Carmen.

The walks in Enniskillen and Castle Archdale were great and, needless to say, the yoga and meditation with Nanda were some of the best classes I've ever been to.

One of the best weekends I have ever experienced and will never forget. My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer.

1  Thank Ishtar91
    Reviewed 5 May 2014

2  Thank Ishtar91
    Reviewed 25 January 2014

I recently attended one of the Lake Isle retreats which are now held in Mandala House near Inis Rath. I wasn't sure of what to expect on my first ever retreat, but I can definitely say it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. The retreat schedule included yoga, meditation, Tai Chi, and wonderful treatments by some of the best holistic practioners I have ever encountered. I have to give the food prepared by Carmen McEvitt a special mention - it was amazing and she was good enough to give us the recipes as well! . Despite the packed schedule, the atmopshere was very relaxed, so if you wanted to just chill and do your own thing then that was fine too. I met some great people as well both at the retreat and from the surroudning community. My only complaint is that the weekend went far too quickly!!

Room tip: There are single ensuites available as well as shared accomodation.
    Date of stay: January 2014
    2  Thank Alison R
    Reviewed 11 April 2010

I recently went to a mind body spirit retreat at Inis Rath. I can say it's been one of my most interesting weekends away in quirte some time. The place is so peaceful whith lots of wildlife, birds singing and peacocks wandering around freely on the grounds. The food is absolutely amazing! I really enjoyed the yoga and have been doing the set I learned there each day since. It is a spiritual place but you can also do your onw thing and chill out too.

Date of stay: April 2010