“Bad Management”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Neoi Poroi
Bucharest, Romania
“Bad Management”
Reviewed 11 December 2008

I was stayng in this hotel between 5th and 12th of july. Before going there I was looking for the informations about Neoi Poroi and about the best hotel from there and my conclusion was that going there will be ok.

A was paying in advance for three nights since april because I wanted to have a sea front view. The cost was 95 euros/night. The manager give me the keys of the room and I was having a big surprise: the view from my room was not to the sea but to the neighbour hotel wich was as close as 3 meters. I was going down to the reception and I asked the manager what is going on because I was booking (and paying) for a sea view room with 3 month earlier and he gived me other type of room. He said that unfortunately nothing better is available and if I don't like the room I am free to live the hotel and he will not give me one cent back. I was revolted by his atitude and about the thing that he start to raise his voice. I said ok, I will not leave, but I want to see the oficial prices of the rooms because the room that he offers to me shoud be cheaper. The manager said that the prices of the rooms are not my concern and If I don't like wat he offers me I am free to leave immediately. I said to my self that I don't want to loose 3*95 euros(285 euros) and we will stay there.
Anyway , the room was clean, the brakefast was very good and with many things to choose from and the food from restaurant was perfect. It is a pitty that the manager of the hotel don't know how to respect his customers.

Nei Pori is a small village but very clean, the beach is sandy, the water is warm and clean, there are many restaurants around the village, the prices are very ok. Everything is perfect. What I was observing was the lack of the night life. At 12 in the night everything was closed and everyone was sleeping.

• Liked — The restaurant and the brakefasts
  • Disliked — The atitude of the manager wich was treating us like animals. At the hotel, please ask for the invoice for the money you are paying because the manager will not offer one. It is possible that he don't want to pay taxes to the Greece goverment
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
15 Thank mondragon

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Greek first
11.2 km away
Olympian Bay
Olympian Bay
#11 of 11 in Leptokarya

Been to Olympic Star Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Olympic Star Beach Hotel

Property: Olympic Star Beach Hotel
Address: Poseidonos 6, Neoi Poroi 60065, Greece
Region: Greece > Central Macedonia > Pieria Region > Neoi Poroi
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Neoi Poroi
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): €
Hotel Class:4 star — Olympic Star Beach Hotel 4*
Olympic Star Beach Hotel is a charming 4 star beach hotel located in Nei Pori-Pieria in front of the sandy beach awarded with the Blue Flag for its beautiful beaches. The hotel consists of 33 fully equipped rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Olympic Star Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.