We stayed on a business trip at this hotel, due to a fair in a nearby location, the hotels and b&b were quite ful in Portogruarol, were lucky to get 2 rooms, I stayed in room 304
- hotel central with a parking lot, better come early since it is rather small ...
- staff ot hotel very nice, efficient
- room was quite large by European standards, bathroom even larger ... well equipped nothing missing separate tub and shower, appreciate it
- restaurant although a different operation was quite good, food and service by a very professionnal and friendly server
- breakfast average, they make good coffe on request, service efficient
- the room 304 has no proper window, no view, not suitable for more than 1 night, you will feel claustrophobic very soon !!
- difficult to find a way of getting the lights on, you have to put a card, just any card, in a quite invisible slot, to get the lights on, very awkward and frustrating in a "windowless" room !!!
- unpleasant restaurant system, a separate entity ... they can not put the bill on your room, have to pay on the spot !! the man in charge of the restaurant, loud and fairly unpleasant, a pity since the server was doing his best in order to provide a good serviceMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking