“great hamburgers with a old style jukebox”

Louie's Cosy Corner
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Reviewed 6 October 2016

The food was great, hamburgers delicious, the service was good. Cozy kind of feeling with a jukebox you can put quarters and choose 80's style music. Easy to find, right on Main street. the parking has some major potholes... I would eat there again.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Had a good basic Breakfast. they open at 8am so plan accordingly.
food was good and fresh. basic essentials north american breakfast

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Not many places to eat here...but you don't really need to go anywhere else!!!...The food and the service...you would not find better anywhere else!! I had the old time hot turkey sandwich....PERFECTION!!!...The gravy tasted like my mother's...soo flavourful!! My husband had the fish and chips....said it rated up there with the best!!...It is a very clean spot...dated....but cozy does suit the name!!...The staff were lovely....service top notch!!...Would we go back???....In a heart beat!!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I Ordered the special and my wife ordered a salad and it took us an hour, it took 40 minutes to get our meal and it was not worth the wait, it was just okay. Then we had to line up and wait for one of the waitress to come so we could pay for our meal.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Being a visitor, I am supposing Louie's is a favorite of folks in the area. The place appears to serve as the community's bulletin board. Flyers and posters of events are posted all over. We showed up for a late dinner at 8:30 PM. They close at 9:00. We were greeted as though we were the first customers of the day.

Food and service was great. Alcohol is available. We ordered soups, salads, wraps, and a sandwich. All very tasty. Prices quite reasonable.