“Wedding dinner ”

Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inlet 790 is a family casual restaurant serving both traditional lunch fare and mouth watering dinner favorites including steak, fresh catch, pasta, delicious sides and signature cocktails. Our Executive Chefs have taken great care to ensure the menu items showcase the bounty of North Carolina seafood available, while also adding various options to please the land lovers in the group.
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My sister had her wedding dinner party here. Everyone loved the food. The appetizers were a big hit. The white pesto pizza was delicious. The filet was cooked fork tender and to everyone's liking. The kids even liked their dinner menu. My sister loved her snapper and mashed potatoes. The atmosphere was very nice and overlooked the pool and ocean. The hospitality was over the top. Thanks for making my sisters day so special!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

There Lat night. Service was great.. Food too. Watch the ocean beyond their pool. Had an appetizer as my meal. Plenty big enough. Friends raved about their cosmos.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a fresh, local seafood restaurant. We knew it was Italian, but even the seafood dishes seemed frozen. The atmosphere is dated and you are really too far off the beach to see the water.
The staff was accommodating but I saw a lot of servers on cell phones which makes me feel like guests are a second thought.
I'd keep going down the beach next time.

2  Thank Kat G
Reviewed 28 July 2016

We descended upon them with a party of 15, with reservations. Set us up in a semi-private room, and two servers. The chowder was exceptional, don't pass on it. They have had a change in chef since last year, which may explain why the steaks, while still very good, were not the exceptional steaks of last year. The NY strip last year was completely trimmed. Can you imagine a NY Strip with no waste? I can't either, but we went twice last year and both trips I was served and exceptional NY Strip, completely trimmed, and cooked to perffection. This year the steaks did have waste to be trimmed, although they were well above the average NY Strip steak. A couple of the steaks seemed to be a different cut, and were much thinner than the rest. It took forever to get attention to this problem, so much so, that a replacement steak was out of the question. they made an adjustment to the bill, but it was still inconvenient and certainly lessened the experience. I'll be back again, but I will no longer boast that this is the best restaurant and steak on the island.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful experience tonight at the Inlet 790 grill. I had the filet mignon which was delicious and my husband loved the baby back rib special. The Cajun crab soup was fantastic and the carrot cake and key lime pie were a perfect finish to our meal. Brooke our waitress was extremely friendly and went out of her way to provide us with excellent service. If you are locals like us or visiting from out of town Inlet 790 is super choice for dinner.