“4444 Island Drive”
Living Area
Dining Area
Dining Area
Kitchen
King Master Bedroom (top floor)
Master Bedroom
Master Bath & Jacuzzi
Master Bath
King Bedroom (1st floor)
Queen and Daybed with Trundle (top floor)
Bunk room (top floor)
Beach Access
View
View
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Laura F
Wadsworth, Ohio
“4444 Island Drive”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We have stayed at this property several times over the years. We love the location and the layout of this house.
Now that this property is under new ownership it is better than ever. The new owners have done extensive renovations. The furnishings and decorations are perfect for a beach house. It is bright and cheery - tastefully done.
We had an issue with the upstairs air conditioner - we put in a call to maintenance and the problem was resolved quickly because the owners wanted the problem fixed - sparing no expense.
We are very picky about cleanliness of rentals - this property was spotless.
We look forward to staying at 4444 Island Drive again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location - beautiful views
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Virginia
Reviewed 3 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
3 Nov 2012
Dear Robin,

Thanks for your review of this lovely home. I have shared your feedback with the owners. They are planning to replace the Berber carpet in the bedrooms and hallways this winter and the living room and dining room carpets in another year or two. The blinds on the sliding doors have been completely replaced several times, but according to the owner, they all seem to fail within one season’s use. We are going to suggest that the owners remove these and replace them with curtains. It is difficult to prevent splinters on any wooden deck, especially with the salt, moisture, and wind that we have on the island, so we recommend that guests wear shoes. I am sorry to hear that you were bothered by the neighbor, but glad you were able to resolve that yourself. We are always glad to step in or ask the police to do so if necessary, but I don’t imagine that ever being the case in this home/with this neighbor. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

NJ
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

6 Sep 2012
Hi SunGirl,
Thanks for your candid review. I am sorry to hear that your expectations were not met in this home. Had you informed us about the cleaning, we would have been glad to send a crew out to take care of it for you. I can appreciate having a low key family, who doesn’t want to complain, but I wish that you had let us know about the garbage and the broken items, so that we could have addressed those during your stay. It is always our goal to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please don’t hesitate to contact us when you need something. With regard to seating, the table seats six, but there is small table just off the kitchen and four seats at the bar. However, we will pass on to the owners your suggestions for a larger table and some updates. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.
Hampstead.. NC
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in June 2012

31 May 2012
Dear Dottie,
Thanks so much for such a kind review. I am delighted to hear that you all continue to enjoy this lovely home year after year. We appreciate your patronage, and it is our pleasure serving you. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next stay on Topsail:800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home!
Cheers,
PA
Reviewed 5 May 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing