“Pretty house, lots of room.”
Aerial View Aerial View
Floor Plan 2nd
Floor Plan 3rd
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Buckeyes1...
Findlay, Ohio
“Pretty house, lots of room.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Our family had a great time in Happy Days the 1st week of June, 2014. Great weather. Loved the location near the bridge and right on the wonderful beach. We had a few problems with the hot tub so our fee is to be refunded. Left some suggestions for the owners in the key return envelope regarding the general upkeep of the property and some safety concerns. But mostly, we had a great week and were very comfortable.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Rochester ny
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

7 Aug 2013
Dear Family Rental,

Thanks for your candid review. I’m sorry to hear that this home did not quite meet your expectations this time around. Thanks for letting us know about the deck furniture. I’m glad that we were able to take care of that for you while you were here. Had you notified us about the hot tub and your dissatisfaction with the general cleanliness of the home, we would have been happy to take care of those things for you as well. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences. We have shared your feedback with the owner, who is very conscientious. I noticed you are planning to come back to this same property next year; thanks for your patience and patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back to Topsail in 2014!

Durham
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
28 Mar 2013
Dear Delila,

Thanks so much for your kind and candid review. I am pleased to hear that you had a great time in this gorgeous (and recently updated) home. I do apologize for the inconveniences you endured, and I am glad to hear that we were able to take care of these things quickly for you. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thanks for your contribution of some additional stemware, but had you notified us about it, we would have been glad to take care of that for you as well.

You are right that there are some kinks to be worked out at the beginning of the season after homes have been sitting vacant during the winter months; however, our inspectors do try to catch as much of that as possible before you arrive. Thank you again for your help with that and for your patience and patronage. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know when you are ready to plan your next visit: 800-762-3961.

NC
Reviewed 3 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
3 Oct 2012
Dear Kennedy’s,
Thanks so much for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you plan to return. I do apologize that the home was not cleaned as it should have been upon your arrival. The owner has taken your review to heart and hired new housekeeper. I am sorry that we weren’t able to get the pool heated during your stay; I am glad to hear that it wasn’t too much of an inconvenience for you since the weather was nice and we were able to refund that fee. Thanks again for your patience and your patronage. Give us a call whenever you are ready to come back: 800-762-3961. We look forward to seeing you next year!
Maine
Reviewed 4 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

4 Sep 2012
Dear Annual Topsail Visitors,

Thanks so much for your honest review. We sincerely appreciate your faithfulness as a Treasure Realty customer year after year and your feedback. That’s what this review process is all about—greater transparency and accountability, so that we can provide greater customer service to you. Thanks for your contribution to that! :-)

As I mentioned in my response to Keith, the owner is coming this month, and she plans to take care of these issues. (We have shared your review with her.) Thanks for your kind words about the service you received from the plumber. We will pass that along to him as well! ;-) Again, I am so sorry that you had to endure these inconveniences during your vacation. We sincerely appreciate your patience and your patronage. Give us a call if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961. We look forward to seeing you next year!

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing