“Exactly as advertised...if you want peace and...”
I'm on a boat! 1444 New River Inlet Rd
Full Bedroom
Bath
Street side view
Past Guest Photo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TinColumb...
Columbus, Ohio
“Exactly as advertised...if you want peace and quiet, this is your property”
Reviewed 28 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

My friend and I rented this property for the last week in Sept. 2014. We arrived late and the late check in fantastic through Treasure Realty. The beach house was EXACTLY as described online. While I agree the layout was odd, it worked. The kitchen was more than adequate. My only suggestions to the property owners would to make the deck off the living room an "any weather" porch. We had rain during our stay and I would have loved to use that deck for reading, but there was no roof to stop the rain from the Master deck. Plywood and roofing paper would be a quick fix. The beach access was perfect The beach was almost private. I loved this property, and it is perfect for two people. I would recommend this property for friends looking for a quiet get-away. OR It would be a great property for a couple. A perfect location!!!! Loved it and I plan on returning!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach access
Liked least: no use of the deck off the living room during inclement weather; condensation in the sliding glass door ruins the view; bugs...sand fleas and flies. Not the property fault, but fair warning to bring your bug spray.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kevin L
Harrisburg, North Carolina
“Great Beach Access”
Reviewed 17 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We have rented several different properties on topsail and this property had the best beach access of any. The beach was also very private during prime time.
The layout is definitely weird with the downstairs bedroom having the access to the beach and not the living area. But It did not bother us that much and we will be renting at this property again.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
PA
Reviewed 10 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
10 Sep 2013
Dear Sandy,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the beach and that you would consider staying in this home again. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay. We are always glad to send the cleaners back out if the cleaning is not up to your standards. Had you notified us about needing additional/new pots and pans, we could have taken care of that for you as well. We will share your valuable feedback with the owner. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy

A romantic getaway
Management Response
1 Aug 2013
Dear Ms. Martha and Mr. Kingfish,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed this charming unit, the location, and the beach of course. Although the master does face the highway, this section of New River Inlet Road isn’t usually too busy—especially in the evenings and early mornings. I will pass along your feedback about the potential recliner to the owner. I’d love to see how the portable one works. ;-) Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your patronage, so please let us know how we can assist you in planning future visits to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing