“Just add line”
Living Room
Dining Area
Kitchen
Kitchen
King Master Bedroom (top level)
Same King Master
Master Bath & Jacuzzi
Queen Bedroom (1st level)
Queen Bedroom (1st level)
Pyramid Bunk Room (1st level)
Bath
Bath
View
Bottom Deck
Beach Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Patti C
“Just add line”
Reviewed 24 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

What a great week we had here. Our family rented this unit and the one attached for a week of rest and relaxation. Honestly I found this side to be very nice. I really loved how they had decorated the house, and the chairs on the top deck were wonderful. My mother was so happy to be able to see over the rail. The outdoor shower was great at the end of a sandy day. We will hopefully return to this house. The only two things I would note, but not are huge issues is we would mention it is close to the pier. 400 ft or so. There is no swimming 300ft from the pier. The pier attracts wildlife. If you are a light sleeper bring curtains with you, all the sheer curtains on doors in bedrooms are see throughish. Next time I will be bringing blackouts for all the rooms we sleep in.

Greer SC

Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in September 2011

A romantic getaway
Management Response
25 May 2012
Hey Linda...The Goldsboro properties are perfectly located and the beach is awesome in September. Sometimes the carpets and upholstery show a little wear that late in the season. We love when a guest allows a professional clean during their stay, since time is so precious and limited between rentals. Call me or write if I can help on your upcoming visit! bill@treasurerealty.com 888.223.8180
PA
Reviewed 23 April 2012 for a stay in April 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing