See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stayed at the inn only one night but it was very enjoyable and relaxing. Mary & mac do an excellent job at making one feel relaxed and at home.
The room was tastfully decorated and spacious. Very clean with a huge bathroom and whirlpool bath for relaxation.
The breakfast was great and served with some stories and a smile by Mac. The inn is very worthwhile being connected to a lovely golf course which to me seems very under utilized for the beauty of it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pdamac
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Inn at Humber Valley as part of our honeymoon. We truly enjoyed the experience and would highly recommend this place. The hosts were very gracious, helpful and friendly. Great breakfasts!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank foodietraveller244
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Although my husband and I arrived late here, we were warmly greeted with a light snack and up-graded into a wonderful room. We had a very peaceful sleep and our hosts were up early with coffee ready and offers of any kind of breakfast we wanted. Next visit to Newfoundland we will plan to spend more time "at home" at the Inn at Humber Valley.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple