Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019

This is a great place to stay for those who want to spend their night in the middle of the Estonian forest. The hosts are very friendly and the cabins are nice and clean. We had bad luck with the weather (rain all day), but because of that we were allowed to go in the sauna for free! That really was a great experience!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We spent 4 nights in September and we loved it here. I have only given cabins 4 points as they are basic, but they are exactly as described and very pleasant. The weather was variable and the mosquitos a pest, but if you come prepared it's great to be in the heart of the forest. We saw beavers in the wild a short walk from our cabin. Easily accessible from Tallin (1 hour drive). We explored locally by car and bike, but also drove to Narva on the Russian border for one day. Estonian roads are very easy to drive / cycle on and mostly quiet.Good communications in advance and very helpful during visit.Great hosts - thank you, Ulle & husband.

Room tip: I think all three cabins are the same. Suggest choose twin beds rather than double as this will give more space.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016

very clean houses, good kitchen outside (maybe a bit short on the plates and cutlery), special toilets, sauna possibility, very friendly hosting (we got help with a flat tyre), adventurous for the kids, camp fire for free, great environment/surroundings, in the woods, near the beach, very quiet,...

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank brammarjo
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our two-night-stay very much in the simple, yet equipped with everything you need wooden huts. The compound is huge, two sheep are in the evening plying the grass and there is an really old cat, that likes her belly to be scratched. Toilet and bathroom are shared (super clean!) and you have to walk over wet grass, especially when raining, also the cooking is outside, so be prepared for bad weather in these situations and even in summer it gets chilly inside the hut, so there is an electrical heating that can be turned on, which we didn't use. The beds could be a bit small for big people and are single beds, but you can push them together if you want. There's also sleeping "upstairs" on a floor above like a bunk bed, which is suitable for just one adult person or too smaller children I'd say. I want a wooden cabin now too.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank CocoChnell
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Haaviku is basically 3 little cottages, a sauna and a kitchen built near the owners house. The hostess is lovely, even called me in the morning to ask what time I'm going to arrive because she needed to run some errands and did not want me to wait.

The cottages have a small fridge and a kettle, but the toilets are outside so make sure to bring a flashlight during darker months.

There are wonderful hiking trails nearby where you can spot beavers on a good day. The Baltic coast and cute fishermen's villages are only a few kilometers away.

I've stayed at nearby Vihula and Sagadi manors which are quite luxurious (and expensive), but for a nature lover or a traveler on a budget I would recommend Haaviku. Just make sure you visit Vihula, Sagadi and Palmse manors when you're here, they are open to visitors for a small fee.

Tried to book a second night at Haaviku, but they're full. They were kind enough to offer me their tent, though :).

Date of stay: August 2015