All reviews close to the airport stayed here belfast international airport an early flight country lodge modern rooms steak next morning overnight stay comfortable bed ulster fry lovely room lovely hotel an evening meal one night stay first class room was large
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Stayed here over the weekend of 8-11 April quick easy check in with friendly helpful staff, room was large even with the two fold away beds for the kids. The free wifi was very good (the best i've ever used in a hotel) you are very near the runway but this was never really a problem the whole time we was there. We had breakfast on the first morning witch was nice but a wee bit on the pricey side but that is the only slight negative on an over all great hotel. We never tried the evening restaurant but i was in the bar and saw lots of people eating and it looked and smelled fantastic. I would recommend this hotel to anyone especially if that want to be near the airport.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Lovely place and friendly staff I recommend it to anyone tavellling around Belfast. Comfy bed, spotless clean, ample parking, away from noise and trouble. Excellent food from starters to afters not to mention the great drinks. To sum all up Ballyrobin is a wonderful experience it's great.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2016

When we first arrived the room was in the older style but was very cute and cosy however near the bar and we found it too noisy however staff were helpful and we paid the upgrade and moved into the more modern room in a different wing and the room was great, it was so tidy and nicely styled

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

A couple of times a year I go with colleagues to the Ballyrobin. If you are looking for fine dining then this is the place to get it. I love unusual food and will always choose the things that people 'discuss'. The pigeon was to die for. I usually hate black pudding but the chef here makes it delectable. I love the way the food is presented here - right up my street. The food is always cooked to your specifications as well which I like as I prefer my meat well done although I will give a little leaway for certain things.

The environment is also very pleasant, like a little olde worlde cottage with little artefacts from the past. Very charming. A lot of thought has gone into the whole experience and is now boosted by a beauty spa.

I find the Ballyrobin very balanced in terms of high quality. Nothing is compromised here. The owners/management/chef have gone to a lot of trouble to ensure the customer has an all round good experience. Excellent food, aesthetics and service. Definitely a winner.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank JaygirlF
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Me and my fiancé love this hotel!!!
The rooms are very modern cosy and the staff are so friendly!!! The hotel is a little far from any shops and there isn't any resturaunts pr anything close but the hotel has its own restaurant and it wouldn't stop us from staying again as it is so cosy! We look forward to our next stay at this hotel, it is awful relaxing and defiantly worth the visit :)))

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple