All reviews close to the airport stayed here belfast international airport an early flight country lodge modern rooms steak next morning overnight stay comfortable bed ulster fry lovely room lovely hotel an evening meal one night stay first class room was large
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

A couple of times a year I go with colleagues to the Ballyrobin. If you are looking for fine dining then this is the place to get it. I love unusual food and will always choose the things that people 'discuss'. The pigeon was to die for. I usually hate black pudding but the chef here makes it delectable. I love the way the food is presented here - right up my street. The food is always cooked to your specifications as well which I like as I prefer my meat well done although I will give a little leaway for certain things.

The environment is also very pleasant, like a little olde worlde cottage with little artefacts from the past. Very charming. A lot of thought has gone into the whole experience and is now boosted by a beauty spa.

I find the Ballyrobin very balanced in terms of high quality. Nothing is compromised here. The owners/management/chef have gone to a lot of trouble to ensure the customer has an all round good experience. Excellent food, aesthetics and service. Definitely a winner.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank JaygirlF
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Me and my fiancé love this hotel!!!
The rooms are very modern cosy and the staff are so friendly!!! The hotel is a little far from any shops and there isn't any resturaunts pr anything close but the hotel has its own restaurant and it wouldn't stop us from staying again as it is so cosy! We look forward to our next stay at this hotel, it is awful relaxing and defiantly worth the visit :)))

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

I arrived at hotel close to airport. Room tidy but window had bird crap right across and stayed there all weekend. There was cigarettes butts outside. Breakfast service needs serious attention. And with all the extras the breakfast was very expensive considered what you had.Next time I will go back to Ballygally castle as I do go across to Belfast a lot. To see family.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank yellow37
Elaine K, Manager at Ballyrobin Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am so sorry that outside your room window was not clean and tidy and that your breakfast service was unsatisfactory. Both issues will be addressed and please be assured this is not our normal standard of service. I do hope you will return to the Ballyrobin Country Lodge and give us a chance to redeem ourselves. Our full cooked breakfast costs £8.95 - we think this is good value.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

This wee hotel is spotless. It's well decorated and the staff are friendly and helpful. My friend and I had a one night stay with dinner and breakfast. It was superb value. The setting and food were top class. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joeyhollow
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Second time to have stayed and had meal lovely no faults.very handy to stay and leave your car for the airport.no hassel park your car and get left to airport and get picked up when you arrive back to pick you car up.

Room Tip: First class
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple