“We love this apartment and location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mikedL601...
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“We love this apartment and location”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in November 2018

Clean, light, bright, spacious and comfortable with everything provided for a relaxing stay.
Well placed for getting out to explore Pembrokeshire's amazing beaches and walks.
If you don't feel like going out it's just great to sit in the lounge or on the balcony and watch the view, the weather or the ships coming and going.
The Marina is on the doorstep and has a good selection of eating places so if you don't want to cook or travel, breakfast, lunch and dinner are all on the doorstep. Even then Tesco's is also only a pleasant 10 minutes traffic free walk away via the marina so any little bits you fancy are always available.
We have stayed here 3 times in the last six months and would gladly stay another 3 if we could.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Wendy R
“Smokehouse”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Lovely clean comfortable apartment..nice to have bedding and towels changed mid week....fantastic and facinating views of a busy harbour....don't forget to bring your binoculars...plenty of good places to eat...Gordan Bennett's fish and chips are lovely....but portions are HUGE....all in all a fab stay....

11 Aug 2018
Thank you Wendy for taking the time to write a review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay! I hope we can welcome you again soon. Best wishes, Jayne
884davejo...
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Brilliant location and apartment.”
Reviewed 31 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Yet another fantastic holiday in a brilliant apartment. Weather was excellent throughout - made good use of the balcony.
3rd stay in the apartment and we will be booking again next year.
We had all we needed in the marina with bars, cafes and restaurants along with the museum.
Superb view of the seafront and estuary from the apartment. Great beaches all within easy travel distance - highly recomend Barafundle Bay.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
1 Aug 2018
Thank you Dave for taking the time to write a review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and am delighted you are planning on coming again next year. You are so right, it’s perfectly placed for exploring the whole of Pembrokeshire. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Best wishes, Jayne
J W
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 29 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Wonderful stay in Milford Haven - visiting family in Broad Haven. Jayne couldn’t have been more helpful to a Trip Advisor ‘newbie’. Balcony definitely my favourite spot but apartment lovely - best 3 nights sleep this year!!

2 Aug 2018
Ah, how lovely! Thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. I agree-the balcony is my favourite ‘spot’ also! I do hope that you’ll stay again in the future. Best wishes, Jayne
Jo A
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
“Underwhelming for 'luxury' apartment...”
Reviewed 31 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Just got back from our stay at this not so luxury apartment.
Broken toilet seat, non- functioning sink plug, none of what we thought were essentials - salt, sugar, not even any milk in the fridge on arrival )which seems to be a minimum in other places we have stayed, especially as the apartment was advertised as 'a luxury beachfront apartment' on the website we booked through).
Only having 2 wine glasses when there were four of us was also a let down, and the noise from the refineries put a damper on our enjoyment (and sleep!).
The apartment was lovely and clean, but pretty basic and in my opinion, not good value for money.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 Jun 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so disappointed the apartment did not meet your expectations. I was not aware of the issues you mentioned and had I known after checking in with your party, I would have attended to them whilst you were on your stay. There should have been sufficient glasses and condiments and I apologise that they were missing. I have arranged to resolve this issue, which I would have preferred to do whilst you were on your stay, had I known. Many, many guests have enjoyed their stay at the apartment and it saddens me that your stay fell below your expectations. I have already written to the named booker of the apartment stay to express my regrets of your disappointment.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing