1,917 results
All reviews afternoon tea sandwiches beautiful hotel wedding anniversary beautiful grounds lounge area country house hotel main building level of service outdoor pool special occasion attentive staff changing rooms leisure facilities pre dinner drinks whole experience sunday lunch
Reviewed 14 July 2018

I took my friend for lunch at Tylney Hall today to celebrate her birthday. I wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful time we had. The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. The food was excellent and very good value. I will thoroughly recommend your venue and will be returning soon. Thank you for making our day special.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I had too many troubles in order to give a good rating (bathroom shower did not work, internet is weak, no electricity in the bathroom). However it is worth to mention that the breakfast is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

This review is specific to ‘afternoon tea’

We went for afternoon tea with two friends and enjoyed their conversation and company in the lounge. However the formal tea was staggeringly expensive at £108 for four of us. This gave us each 4 finger sandwiches, 2 scones jam & cream and small cakes. Plus tea. Although there were many staff they were not attentive and so I could only give the experience 2*.

The quality of the food was satisfactory - nothing special. I did feel a bit conned at the end of the afternoon.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Fantasic building & grounds in a lovely quiet setting with very friendly staff.
Given a choice of where we wanted to sit for our afternoon tea.
Tables already set up which was nice.
The actual afternoon tea was nice, however I didn't think it was big portions for £37.50 per person. We did get more sandwiches when we asked for them though.
Lovely food however I think there should have been more of everything.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I would thoroughly recommend Tylney Hall Hotel. The guest rooms are spacious and luxurious and the grounds (and the outdoor swimming pool) are beautiful to explore. The staff are charming and the quality of food in the restaurant is first class. I also very much enjoyed a visit to the spa during my stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo