“Wonderful lunch”
Review of The Hayloft Restaurant - CLOSED

The Hayloft Restaurant
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Called in for lunch as we knew it would be great and as always we weren't disappointed. My husband had the club sandwich and oh my what a sandwich, he finished it in double quick time. I had the ploughmans and that was just wonderful, very filling and plenty of it. The portions are very good and the prices are very reasonable. This is a fantastic place to eat, the staff are really friendly and the service is excellent. You have to try this place, I guarantee once you have been you will keep going. We do! Can't wait to try the afternoon tea.

1  Thank HEE77

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Stopped by for a late morning breakfast 24/06/16. Received in friendly calm manner, and appropriate advice given regarding decision making when ordering. The food arrived promptly and piping hot. The food was delicious, the environment relaxed and the price very reasonable. Comes very highly recommended.

1  Thank Stephen J
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Called in for a breakfast after the school run and it was wonderful. There was a different chef from my last visit but the food was just a fantastic. It was cooked to perfection and really hit the spot. As always the service was good and the staff were very friendly would recommend anyone to go here, you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Popped in for lunch and found that there's a lot to like about the Hayloft.

The shop and meat counter downstairs are very well stocked with a wide selection of luxury items, and we had a very nice lunch of eggs benedict in the upstairs restaurant area.

Good value and tasty food - my only bit of feedback would be that the hollandaise sauce too runny and lacked flavour , but the excellent bacon and free range eggs meant that the dish was by no means ruined.

Very good - will be back again.

2  Thank sonofcod
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Who knew? Apparently this has been open for three years, although I knew the farm sold meat I did not realise that it was a lovely farm shop with butchers and a tea room . I took my mother there yesterday and saw there is seating downstairs and upstairs, as mum is disabled we stayed downstairs ( there is also a disabled toilet) and had a delightful all day breakfast and a steak panini . My only reason for the scoring not being a 5/5 excellent is it did take a bit too long to serve our meals, but the staff are very friendly.