“Yummy scones”

Heswall Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Heswall
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 5 July 2016

This coffee house is in the centre of Heswall and I would describe it as cosy. My daughter and I had tea and coffee and two fabulous warm cherry and coconut scones which were served with clotted cream, butter and jam. We sat in comfortable seats in the window. The staff were very friendly and I would certainly return. Maybe I'll try lunch there one day.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent coffee house in Heswall centre. I had the breakfast bagel and I wasnt disappointed. My wife had the granola pancakes from the specials board and they were equally as excellent.

Pot of tea was lovely but it would be nice to see some loose tea options. Good choice of coffees.

One of the best coffee shops in Heswall. Lots of seating and excellent friendly service, so I will be definitely visiting again.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Visited today with friend for coffee and cake. Lovely coffee and scone, jam and clotted cream . We were both very impressed by friendly staff and place was really clean and fresh. Lunchtime menu looked very inviting so will have to return in near future to try.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

There are many coffee shops in Heswall to choose from and this is definitely the best. We both had a cherry scone made fresh that morning and they were amazing, with a hint of coconut and tasty cherry. I had a pot of tea and husband had a coffee, both great. The service was top class and we felt very happy to spend our money (only £7ish) and time here. Well done, look forward to returning!

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Recently purchased an offer from the Big Daily Deal Company for coffee and cake for 2.
Very friendly welcome from a young lady. Able to use voucher without any problems.
Had the best coffee I have ever had and a 'to die for' cherry and coconut scone with clotted cream and jam.
We were asked if everything was ok with our coffee and scone and were told about breakfast and lunch menu that is also on offer.
Will definitely be returning for lunch next time.
A great little coffee shop.
Many thanks