“Five Star”

Stones
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Heswall
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my Mum for a late breakfast! The setting is great, service was fantastic and food was sublime.

1  Thank Fraser S

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I came to Stones for coffee one morning, so I can't really comment on the food (although I did get a bit peckish and order a toasted tea cake while I was there!). It's a very nice place, right on the High Street. Warm and cosy. It was very busy when I was there but the service was prompt and there were newspapers laid out for me to read whilst I was waiting. Looking at what other people's orders the food looked very nice.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Excellent little place for breakfasts and lunches. Would recommend both the goats cheese and the garlic muchrooms. Polite staff and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

A cosy little cafe which was busy on the Monday lunchtime in January, so glad I had booked ahead.
Excellent homemade quiche served with a good amount of fresh salad.
Cakes looked beautiful too.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I always try to call here when I am visiting the Wirral from Portugal.

Great service and everything very freshly served.

If Carling did breakfast .....

Thank you Stones. You are amazing !

2  Thank Tony W