“Fabulous ice cream!!”
Review of Gelato @ Heswall - CLOSED

Gelato @ Heswall
Reviewed 24 August 2015

My 5 year old grand-daughter and I love coming here just for all the different flavours of ice-cream! Easily as good as the famous Nicholls of Parkgate :)

Reviewed 22 August 2015

This ice cream rivals that of Port Sunlight. Huge selection of flavours, very generous with portion sizes (only time I've ever been unable to finish an ice cream) and only a 5mins walk from lovely views of Wales. If youre planning a walk around Heswall, this is well worth calling into. Perfect for a sunny day with indoor and outdoor seating. Highly recommend the jaffa cake ice cream.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

They do an almost infinite combination of ice cream flavours in pretty much any format you want. I went with two of the grandchildren. They had simple requests for a couple of flavours in tubs and cones although they could have had very much more fancy things.

I had a delicious tub with a couple of my favourite flavours and a capuccino. The coffee was good, but a very attractive and amusing little touch was the extra tiny ice cream cone served on the side of the coffee cup. Can't imagine what I am talking about? You will just have to go in and have a coffee to find out.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Bought a homemade icecream cake from here and have to say was very pleased not only was it beautifully decorated but it was very tasty also would definatley recommend it

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Visited this parlour a few times. The staff are very friendly but the ice cream has always been a bit tasteless and disappointing. I feel it is also very expensive, however I usually don't mind paying if the quality is there. Unfortunately this place just doesn't have it for me.