“Pleasant place”

Ranked #19 of 76 Restaurants in Heswall
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Franklyn's Bar & Kitchen is located in the heart of Heswall's restaurants. Set over 2 levels, the ground floor hosts the main bar area with booths and poseur tables - the perfect place to come as a couple or a group and sample the fine drinks and food on offer! The first floor is where you can find the Attic Bar - a loft style room with its own bar and terrace area. Already a favourite with the customers, The Attic Bar is available for private functions.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We called in for some cocktails before dinner.

Feeling like I wanted a Mad hatter's Tea Party I ordered a Long Island Tea Party in a teapot with cups. It was quite pleasant and fun.

Before leaving we decided to have a White Russian each. OK, but I have had a lot better.

Total cost of £23.90 was good value with the White Russians being two for one.

Would go again, it has a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Popped in on a Thursday night looking to eat. Unfortunately we had not booked and they were full. However the extremely helpful lady behind the bar suggested that if we didn't mind we could order some 'bits' and eat at the bar. We ordered one of the platters and some sides, all of the food was served quickly, hot and delicious, all made perfect by the superb live acoustic singer, great lighting and atmosphere. Fantastic evening, best bar in Heswall by a country mile

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I have had a business lunch here recently and its a lovely venue, relaxed, good drinks and good food. Staff are very attentive, its very clean and modern, and its a venue I would happily return to.

One of the best venues in the area to relax with friends with some good comfort food

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

As I was having a meeting we used the upstairs bar.

We had great service and the food was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Me & my friends visited here last evening for drinks. Between 5-7pm every evening the cocktails are 2-4-1. The list is huge! So many different varieties to suit all tastes. The staff are really welcoming and friendly. I can't comment on the food as we didn't eat, but looking at the menu it looks very enticing, great value and I would definitely return again to try it out. Another plus is that it's open every day from 11am-1am, for those who want the choice to stay out that little bit longer.