All reviewswedding venuebirthday lunchrecommend stexclusive usebeatrice roombridal suitewedding breakfastperfect venuewedding coordinatorroast beefroll top bathbeautiful hotelgenerous portionslovely surroundingswalk in showercooked to perfectionplymouth area
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We booked a lunch for 3 for my wife's birthday and thought the choice for all 3 courses was excellent, at a reasonable price. Service was professional and the meals were all very good except that my daughter's roast beef was overdone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Family were staying here so we decided to dine in the restaurant. Great food and a lovely setting. Varied menu with something for everyone. Delicate plates but very filling! By all accounts the accommodation is lovely too.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I attended a close friends wedding (both the ceremony and reception) at St. Elizabeth’s House and I must say it’s an absolutely stunning venue. From the main ceremony just off of the main entrance hall, through to the main bar area and conservatory. The highlight of St. Elizabeth’s House is most definitely the surrounding gardens/grounds. Beautiful and well maintained, perfect for guests to explore.

My only gripe with the whole experience was perhaps the customer service of a select few staff, however, I don’t want to detract too much from the overall experience. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here with family and friends a few times and always been pleased.
So thought it would be nice to get a gift voucher for friends for their anniversary and called in today to pick one up.

However was told by the very aloof lady on reception that the hotel was for the exclusive use of a wedding party. I did explain that I only wanted to buy a voucher but was told this was not possible and in a patronising manner pointed out that there was a sign on the door and made me feel stupid for not seeing it.

I am pleased that this hotel is doing so well that they can turn customers away and with this in mind will seek alternative venues to celebrate the family birthdays and anniversaries coming up shortly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank jmtc68
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Spent the day here celebrating our dear friends sins wedding and what a day we had.

From the welcome we received on arrival to the bar staff to the waitress staff nothing was too much trouble and all staff were very warm and welcoming.

The food served at the wedding was stunning good size portions too

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family