5 people are viewing this hotel
Vio.com
Hurb
Etrip
2,046 results
All reviews orient express pullman restaurant oak cellar bar lough corrib hole golf course beautiful hotel five star hotel galway city from start to finish beautiful room top class scones two night stay following morning falconry experience french room sandra
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2022 via mobile

My first time to this beautiful hotel in Galway! What an experience! I’m here for the Bluebook AGM and my first encounter were the friendly staff at check in, and shown to the room was very special! The ambience and decor of the Hotel throughout is excellent! The food, drinks and service is exceptional! Room are exquisite and the interior design is very well chosen with beautiful subtle colours! Well done to all the staff for a fantastic couple of days!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank vinnyconnaughton
Ronan O'Halloran, General Manager at Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2022

Dear vinnyconnaughton,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review online after your recent visit to Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate. I am delighted to see that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Your feedback coming from a fellow hotelier is fantastic to receive. I do hope you will have the opportunity to return in the near future for a more leisurely stay. Looking forward to meeting you again next year in Kerry.

Reviewed 6 November 2022

The staff we met at the hotel were absolutely super. They were so friendly, hospitable, professional and could not have done more for us during our stay. We loved our food and room and we would highly recommend a stay at this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2022

Dear Abi M,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review online after your recent visit to Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate. I am delighted to see that you have thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay, in particularly thank you for highlighting our great team members. I do hope it won't be long before we see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2022 via mobile

I always wondered what “5 star” means and upon visiting Glenlo I had the answer.

The staff, food, drinks, golf and rooms are all fantastic.

We had our wedding at the venue and were overwhelmed with the support we had through the whole process and the night.

The 9 hole golf course is well maintained although gets muddy with typical Galway winters.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tomchard3

Dear Chardy,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review online. Thank you also for choosing Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate to play host to your very special day. I am delighted to see that you and your guests thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay. Thank you in particular for highlighting our great Weddings Team for the service they offered before and during your special celebrations. I do hope it won't be long before we can welcome you back to Galway.

Reviewed 4 November 2022

We recently had our wedding in Glenlo Abbey and we cannot recommended it enough. We were organising the wedding from Australia and from the first time we spoke with Kate, we knew Glenlo was our venue! The Glenlo team were so helpful and made the planning so easy!

On the day itself, we literally didn’t have to worry about anything - all of the staff were so attentive and helpful. Our guests all commented on how fantastic the service was on the day..there was no shortage of food and drinks and we had so many compliments on the meal.

The bridal suite was the nicest room I’ve ever stayed in, I wish I could go back!! I would highly recommend Glenlo as a wedding venue, our experience was second to none.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sinéad D,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. Thank you also for choosing Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate as the destination for your special celebrations. Thank you in particular for your kind comments on Kate, I know she will be thrilled to see your feedback. It is great to hear that you and all your guests had a fantastic time. I do hope it won't be long before we have the opportunity to welcome you back again on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2022

A pre birthday celebration in this fabulous hotel. Stunning room, the most attentive and friendly staff made our stay memorable. Particularly Melissa on reception was highly efficient and a delightful young lady.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sally Marsden,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor after your recent visit to Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate. I am delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay. Thank you in particular for your kind comments on Melissa, I know she will be delighted to see your feedback. I do hope it won't be long before we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Galway.