1,096 results
All reviews afternoon tea the main house beautiful hotel lovely grounds exclusive use four poster extensive grounds manor house wedding breakfast wedding venue handpicked hotels a la carte menu cream tea scones enjoyable stay wedding reception lounge area
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Stayed for 60th birthday wonderful indulgent stay.
Staff were all attentive, food and breakfast a delight. A lot going on with Christmas parties
But all added to the ambiance at Christmas.
Look forward to returning

Stayed: December 2015
ManagerCPH, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review. I am pleased that your stay was such a memorable one on such a special occasion. It is wonderful to read that despite the hotel being busy as always the team were attentive to you and your party. I hope that we have an opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights, what an amazing experience. From the moment we were welcomed by Julia and throughout the 2 days we were thoroughly spoilt. The staff are professional and the food excellent. We would like to return. My husband asked to speak to the manager to compliment him on our enjoyable stay.
Sally Parker

Room Tip: We enjoyed staying in the main part of the hotel. We were in Brigadoon room and we did not experience noise.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
ManagerCPH, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am thrilled to read that the team looked after you so well and it was so nice to meet you at the end of your stay with us. I do hope that you choose to stay with us again or at one of our sister Hand Picked Hotels properties.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Attended the hotel for a Xmas party,
There seemed to be a lack of staff on duty, food was okay but service very slow due to lack of staff.
Rooms were clean, but one of my party had a room outside on the top floor very small and a few beams at head height

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest
Thank you for reviewing your experience. I am sorry to read that our normal high standards of guest care were not evident to you during your stay.Please accept my most sincere apologies for the impression that you have left us with. I will certainly share your feedback with the team to highlight the need to ensure that our of our guests this festive period are delivered a high level of guest care. Being a converted listed building we do have rooms that boast original features such as beams, though we feel these add to the character of the building and bring the history of the property to life.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We stayed for one night but have stayed here before, the room was clean and very inviting with a four poster bed. The food was excellent food with a very good wine list and the service was excellent with out being over the top.
Breakfast was very good and the service was good even at its busiest.
I look forward to returning again next year.

Room Tip: Take a sat nav, hard to find in the dark.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

We booked the Sunday Night Club offer as it was my birthday treat. On arrival we were warmly greeted at reception and to my surprise and delight the young man on duty upgraded us to the Regency Room in the main house, beautiful! All the staff were very polite and helpful, the food was truly amazing. We really enjoyed the Cream Tea and our evening meal in the sumptuous surroundings of the dining room. For dessert I had the cheese board. When I asked where abouts in Kent the blue cheese came from, the young waiter rushed to the kitchen and told me that it was made in Goudhurst. My husband and I will defiantly be returning.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
ManagerCPH, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you for the wonderful review. The team clearly ensured that your stay was a enjoyable one and I will be sure to share your comments with them. We all hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel again the near future.