Free cancellation until 28/07
Priceline
US$91
US$81
Priceline
Weald of Kent Golf Course & Hotel(Headcorn)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
1,059 results
All reviewsafternoon teathe main houselovely groundsfour postermanor housewedding venuewedding breakfasthandpicked hotelscountry hotelcream teaa la carte menuwedding receptionbeautiful buildingsconesenjoyable staybirthday celebrationthree course meal
Reviewed 13 December 2015

We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights, what an amazing experience. From the moment we were welcomed by Julia and throughout the 2 days we were thoroughly spoilt. The staff are professional and the food excellent. We would like to return. My husband asked to speak to the manager to compliment him on our enjoyable stay.
Sally Parker

Room Tip: We enjoyed staying in the main part of the hotel. We were in Brigadoon room and we did not experience noise.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
ManagerCPH, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am thrilled to read that the team looked after you so well and it was so nice to meet you at the end of your stay with us. I do hope that you choose to stay with us again or at one of our sister Hand Picked Hotels properties.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Attended the hotel for a Xmas party,
There seemed to be a lack of staff on duty, food was okay but service very slow due to lack of staff.
Rooms were clean, but one of my party had a room outside on the top floor very small and a few beams at head height

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest
Thank you for reviewing your experience. I am sorry to read that our normal high standards of guest care were not evident to you during your stay.Please accept my most sincere apologies for the impression that you have left us with. I will certainly share your feedback with the team to highlight the need to ensure that our of our guests this festive period are delivered a high level of guest care. Being a converted listed building we do have rooms that boast original features such as beams, though we feel these add to the character of the building and bring the history of the property to life.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We stayed for one night but have stayed here before, the room was clean and very inviting with a four poster bed. The food was excellent food with a very good wine list and the service was excellent with out being over the top.
Breakfast was very good and the service was good even at its busiest.
I look forward to returning again next year.

Room Tip: Take a sat nav, hard to find in the dark.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

We booked the Sunday Night Club offer as it was my birthday treat. On arrival we were warmly greeted at reception and to my surprise and delight the young man on duty upgraded us to the Regency Room in the main house, beautiful! All the staff were very polite and helpful, the food was truly amazing. We really enjoyed the Cream Tea and our evening meal in the sumptuous surroundings of the dining room. For dessert I had the cheese board. When I asked where abouts in Kent the blue cheese came from, the young waiter rushed to the kitchen and told me that it was made in Goudhurst. My husband and I will defiantly be returning.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
ManagerCPH, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you for the wonderful review. The team clearly ensured that your stay was a enjoyable one and I will be sure to share your comments with them. We all hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel again the near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Top Class stay at this lovely hotel, all the staff very professional and helpful.
Stayed to celebrate my partners birthday and was surprised with a proposal !

Was perfect to celebrate our engagement ! all the staff lovely when they had heard our news and a bottle of bubbly left in our room when we returned from dinner was a fabulous surprise.

Food in the restaurant was very good and waiting staff friendly and professional.
Front Reception very well run, nothing too much trouble.

We will be returning !

Room Tip: Stayed in the Reynols Room - bathroom each - lovely !
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for your very kind words, I am really pleased that your stay was an enjoyable one. Congratulations to you and your partner on your engagement!. The team and I hope that you choose to return to us again in the future.