All reviews the barn short drive local pub breakfast was delicious bath
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Just enjoyed a lovely weekend in Bath and the Barn House B&B was the perfect place to stay. Surrounding area is beautiful, room was lovely, bed was super-comfy and breakfast was excellent. Shared a kitchen area with friends which was really handy. Taxi into Bath took about 10mins and was very reasonable (approx £15).

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend this B&B. Just 6 miles from Bath Centre it was clean and comfortable with great facilities including a communal kitchen. This was especially good as friends were also staying so gave us somewhere to sit and chat. The owner was very nice and helpful. Bed was super comfortable and breakfast was lovely.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely time staying at The Barn House. Theresa & Graham are fantastic hosts. Cannot do enough for you.Comfortable, clean room. Quiet location. Great breakfast. 10 mins from Bath. What more could you want ? We're be back !

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I had a wonderful welcome. The friendliness and warmth from Theresa and her husband was fabulous. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable and with plenty of storage and electric sockets (often a problem). The decoration was pleasant and fresh. The bathroom was also spacious with separate bath and shower. Plenty of space to put wash things on (can also be a problem). There was a kitchen, which I could see would be useful, although I didn't need to use it. In the kitchen were useful things that could be taken to the bedroom. I had a very comfortable, quiet night. I was recommended a nearby pub - the Northey Arms, where I had supper. Their recommendation was excellent. The B&B is very close to Box, where one can buy provisions at the local petrol station - a mini supermarket. The garden is beautifully kept up, with lots of flowers and shrubs. Cows looking over the fence made it a wonderful rural setting. Breakfast was delicious and efficient in a lovely "farmhouse" kitchen. I was staying on business and couldn't have been better looked after. I really recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: All good! I asked for a room with bath as well as shower. Got it!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We stayed for one night as we wanted to avoid the high prices in Bath proper. The B&B was a good choice. Friendly people, a very good English breakfast (well prepared, good variety of components), clean and sufficiently sized room, free parking. Compared to other places we stayed, excellent value for money (we paid 90 GBP).

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple