All reviews the barn short drive local pub breakfast was delicious bath
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely time staying at The Barn House. Theresa & Graham are fantastic hosts. Cannot do enough for you.Comfortable, clean room. Quiet location. Great breakfast. 10 mins from Bath. What more could you want ? We're be back !

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I had a wonderful welcome. The friendliness and warmth from Theresa and her husband was fabulous. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable and with plenty of storage and electric sockets (often a problem). The decoration was pleasant and fresh. The bathroom was also spacious with separate bath and shower. Plenty of space to put wash things on (can also be a problem). There was a kitchen, which I could see would be useful, although I didn't need to use it. In the kitchen were useful things that could be taken to the bedroom. I had a very comfortable, quiet night. I was recommended a nearby pub - the Northey Arms, where I had supper. Their recommendation was excellent. The B&B is very close to Box, where one can buy provisions at the local petrol station - a mini supermarket. The garden is beautifully kept up, with lots of flowers and shrubs. Cows looking over the fence made it a wonderful rural setting. Breakfast was delicious and efficient in a lovely "farmhouse" kitchen. I was staying on business and couldn't have been better looked after. I really recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: All good! I asked for a room with bath as well as shower. Got it!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We stayed for one night as we wanted to avoid the high prices in Bath proper. The B&B was a good choice. Friendly people, a very good English breakfast (well prepared, good variety of components), clean and sufficiently sized room, free parking. Compared to other places we stayed, excellent value for money (we paid 90 GBP).

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

With warm welcoming rooms, picturesque views, and delicious full English breakfast the Barn House B&B was a perfect place to rest and relax. Graham and Theresa are wonderful hosts and their home is. Beautifully maintained, the rooms are spacious, beds comfortable, and the great water pressure in the shower left us feeling refreshed.

If you're looking for accommodations within a 5 minute drive from downtown Bath without the (high) costs of staying in the town...Barn House B&B is the perfect spot.

We only stayed one night but wish it could have been longer. Thanks to our wonderful hosts!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We booked 3 rooms at this BnB and it is perfect for our group of friend and family, since they only have 3 rooms for rent out. The room are nice and cosy, well decorated and clean, we also have a small common area (table and pantry) in the middle of the 3 rooms so it is convenient for us to drink and talk here. Gramham and Theresa are very nice host and kind to us when we arrive much later than the time we informed them. Breakfast is also great, beautiful set us with big window to the lovely garden.

Room Tip: Both Deluxe King Room and Superior Double room are very nice
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family