Austons Down(Claverdon)
US$100
US$88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Stratford Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$118
US$105
US$90
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Warwick Hotel(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$97
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
US$108
1,280 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolspa breakhot tubspa facilitieslodge restauranthole golf coursetennis courtsevening mealtable tennisincluded in the packagecream teahen partiessteam roomthrough secret escapesrelaxation roomthree course meallovely grounds
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful grounds and brilliant staff made for a great break. The hotel itself is a little dated but the staff (from reception, to the bar, restaurant and spa) were all excellent.

Food was great and the rooms were very comfortable.

The grounds were outstanding, an ideal wedding venue.

The facilities are great; especially the pools and squash courts, gym.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ardencotemanor, General Manager at Ardencote, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such positive feedback. We work very hard to ensure that all our guests enjoy their time with us and I will make sure that the staff are made aware of your kind words.
We hope to see you back at Ardencote really soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent value with delicious 3 course Sunday lunch overlooking the beautiful lake. Outdoor pool heated with plenty of sun loungers. Gym well equipped and room immaculate with a bottle of prosecco waiting for us!
I left my diamond necklace in my bath robe in the spa and it was posted to me the next day!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank fernr833

Dear Guest,
Fantastic feedback, thank you very much and we were glad that we managed to find your diamond necklace and return it you safely. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Four of us, two rooms, one night for a short break. We played tennis, squash, racket ball, table tennis, went to the gym, pool, sauna and steam room. Very nice evening meal and breakfast. Lovely grounds. Quiet. Simply perfect.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
ardencotemanor, General Manager at Ardencote, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your lovely comments and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Ardencote in the near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My friends and I visited for a relaxing spa break to celebrate my 30th birthday. Relaxing it most certainly was NOT!! There were work men drilling and hammering all day long. Whilst I was having my back wrap treatment, all I could hear was drilling.
Half of the areas were closed off due to building work that we knew nothing about!
We paid full price for this! It's absolutely appalling.
We've been using Ardencote for a long time now but it is safe to say that this was our last visit.
Don't expect a nice welcome from the spa staff either. They were incredibly rude!
Not impressed at all.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Claire B

Dear Guest,
I believe that this matter has been resolved directly with your group.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This will be my last Spa Break here. Very disappointed. Relaxing while building work going ahead. Sawing,hammering,woodsaw and workmen all next to the pool area. Rude spa receptionists and had to ask for the outdoor pool to be opened. No relaxation room and other facilities. Very dissatisfied guests.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
I believe that this matter has been resolved directly with your group.