“Lovely period property with great views”
Review of Castle House B&B

Castle House B&B
Ranked #3 of 7 Denbigh B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I can't recommend this B&B highly enough, everything about staying here was a real pleasure. The house is a large, imposing, period property just below the castle with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. We stayed in the Stanley room which is really spacious with loads of character and a large window to take in the view. The owners are really friendly and helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Will definitely go back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stayed here whilst attending a wedding and we thought it was fabulous. Our room was at the front of the building with a large bay window and amazing views. The room was very spacious and clean with great en-suite facilities.
Could not fault any part of our stay... the owners are extremely welcoming and helpful, even dropping us off at the wedding venue.

Would we stay here again........... most definitely.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Stayed for 2 nights only. Wish it had been longer. We had the Dudley Room with a grand 4 poster bed and a breathtaking view out to the Clwydian mountain range. Underfloor heating in the bathroom was a nice bonus. Breakfast was ample and served quickly by our hosts who were wonderful. Will be recommended this to friends who may travel to this area in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

The setting is incredible - views looking out over the town and valley beyond. Lots to do around here including spectacular castle & town walls, but as I was travelling for work I didn't get to see much. The bed is incredibly comfortable with 2 sorts of pillows to suit all preferences. Room spacious & clean, wifi speedy. All sorts of herbal teas, as well as ordinary tea & coffee, are supplied & though I didn't have breakfast I feel sure it would be delicious too.
The host Charlie is very personable and I loved the eccentric but welcoming decor. It's a luxurious place to stay but very affordable & feels like a treat. I would happily go back, next time with more leisure hopefully.

Room Tip: Rooms with views over the valley must be great but my room, with only a small high window, was perfe...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights..the host is very very NICE!!! She also gives us everything we need like she also bring as milk as one of my brothers like it... the House is like 150 years old..but It's still in the good design.. Also we are allow to use the kitchen to cook too!!! My mom bought some ingredients and made Thai food for us AMAZING!!! I'm definately going back there again!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denbigh
10.6 km away
8.3 km away
Hafod Elwy Hall
Hafod Elwy Hall
#1 of 1 in Denbigh

Been to Castle House B&B? Share your experiences!