All reviews stanley room town walls period property definitely recommend this place underfloor heating in the bathroom stayed for nights the cottages poster bed tea coffee out of this world charlie valley hosts weekend character
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stayed here whilst attending a wedding and we thought it was fabulous. Our room was at the front of the building with a large bay window and amazing views. The room was very spacious and clean with great en-suite facilities.
Could not fault any part of our stay... the owners are extremely welcoming and helpful, even dropping us off at the wedding venue.

Would we stay here again........... most definitely.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Stayed for 2 nights only. Wish it had been longer. We had the Dudley Room with a grand 4 poster bed and a breathtaking view out to the Clwydian mountain range. Underfloor heating in the bathroom was a nice bonus. Breakfast was ample and served quickly by our hosts who were wonderful. Will be recommended this to friends who may travel to this area in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

The setting is incredible - views looking out over the town and valley beyond. Lots to do around here including spectacular castle & town walls, but as I was travelling for work I didn't get to see much. The bed is incredibly comfortable with 2 sorts of pillows to suit all preferences. Room spacious & clean, wifi speedy. All sorts of herbal teas, as well as ordinary tea & coffee, are supplied & though I didn't have breakfast I feel sure it would be delicious too.
The host Charlie is very personable and I loved the eccentric but welcoming decor. It's a luxurious place to stay but very affordable & feels like a treat. I would happily go back, next time with more leisure hopefully.

Room Tip: Rooms with views over the valley must be great but my room, with only a small high window, was perfect for a work trip being quiet and dark.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights..the host is very very NICE!!! She also gives us everything we need like she also bring as milk as one of my brothers like it... the House is like 150 years old..but It's still in the good design.. Also we are allow to use the kitchen to cook too!!! My mom bought some ingredients and made Thai food for us AMAZING!!! I'm definately going back there again!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Have just returned from a 3 night stay. We stayed in one of the cottages. Absolutely amazing place. Very clean and cosy. Friendly atmosphere. And the views are out of this world. Would highly recommend. And angie the owner is so friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends