I can't recommend this B&B highly enough, everything about staying here was a real pleasure. The house is a large, imposing, period property just below the castle with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. We stayed in the Stanley room which is really spacious with loads of character and a large window to take in the view. The owners are really friendly and helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Will definitely go back next time I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle House B&B, Indulgent. Luxurious. Different. Committed to quality, attention to detail, stunning décor and breathtaking views. Castle House offers three individually designed and magnificently appointed bedrooms, a romantic lounge and a graceful dining room, with an additional 2 cottages used as annexes. Castle House featuring as part of its own splendid gardens, a significant part of Denbigh’s ancient town walls, as well as the evocative ruins of a 16th-century Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Castle House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle House Hotel Denbigh
- Castle House Bed And Breakfast