All reviews the pub jacuzzi bath sat nav evening meal room was spotlessly clean home made full english breakfast north wales weekend break a lovely place to stay one night stay couldn't do enough wine list places to visit comfy bed yogurt food was fantastic
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I’ve been working away from home for the majority of the last 6 months, and this treasure of a hotel made a work trip to Wales 100 times better! I’ve never been made to feel more welcome or more at home when staying away. Siwan was lovely, and her food is amazing! I can’t recommend the Mushroom Stroganoff enough! Everything was great, from the beautiful views to the 4 poster bed, and the location itself is perfect for a nice break away. Hopefully I’ll be back soon! :)

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

my husband and i stay sadly for just one night, but we will be back.
The rooms were spotless and the landlady was friendly and interesting to talk to. Our evening meal was excellent and home made. View from our room was beautiful.

Room Tip: rooms 8 and 10 have bigger beds and bigger baths
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely place. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We felt right at home and would come back again. Siwin and her family are fantastic hosts. Dinner and breakfast was lovely. The atmosphere in the pub is charming.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

What a fantastic weekend would have loved to have stayed longer. Siwan was brilliant nothing was to much for her We were with my sister and brother in law and we had booked the deluxe rooms and I must say they more than reached our expectations .The area is outstanding with fantastic views from the back patio and bedrooms.We will most definatly be back

Room Tip: The veiws from the back are fantastic
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I stayed here on business during the recent poor weather, the rooms are nice, the food is lovely and the hosts are fantastic. Siwan couldn't do enough to ensure that everything was fine. I was treated like one of the family and it won't be too long (hopefully) before I return.

Stayed: February 2018