Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$160
View deal
TripadvisorUS$160
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$160
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$160
CheapTicketsUS$160
All reviews loch view bit dated some tlc beautiful location amazing views salmon full scottish breakfast breakfast room ben nevis glencoe fort
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2020

Booked a stay here through ITISON. Hotel hasn't had a single thing done to it in decades. Mattress was so thin that I could close it flat in one hand. Shabby, dirty and damp. Refused to stay but they won't refund after their own "investigation". DO NOT STAY HERE!

2  Thank StewartM794
Reviewed 21 October 2020

Just back yesterday and yes not the savoy but what a nice cosy comfortable place, staff are exceptional food is as exceptional and couldn’t be made more at home if they tried. We got an excellent stay would definitely recommend. And the views aw my days were amazing. 10 minutes drive into fort William can’t do better. I would just like all the staff a big thank you for your hospitality it was amazing stay.x

Reviewed 19 October 2020

Stayed in a pod and generally found it very clean and well equipped. Very peaceful and views are amazing. A lot of potential in the pods with some minor improvements. A mirror required in the main area and also could do with small reading lights at each bed. Both beds good size but could make better use of space with main bed by maybe building in to the recess and providing storage underneath for clothes/luggage. Everything else was perfect and bathroom great size. Would definitely return.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Arrived early and were lucky that our room was ready for us. We had a deal through 5pm which gave us dinner on the first night. The food was delicious and the portions were huge. The staff working in here and at breakfast in the mornings could not have been more lovely and helpful. Especially at breakfast where they were bringing everything to your table rather than buffet.
Yes the hotel needs a bit of sprucing up and the gardens a bit of maintenance in order to get to the garden area but the views make it worthwhile. Overall could not fault it.

Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

I'm not going to lie, I had read the recent reviews of this place and was worried about what we were going to find. After all, we had paid upfront and it wasn't the cheapest hotel.
When we arrived we were blown away by the views from the Hotel, they were stunning

They were welcoming and friendly and brilliant with the dog.

I will admit that the Hotel does need sprucing up in places and did look a little tired in places too, but we all have to remember that we are in the middle of a global pandemic, the money, for all of us, just isn't there at the moment. They need us all so things can pick up.

I can't fault the hospitality of all the staff we came across, each and every one of them couldn't do enough for us all, including our dog. I struggled with the bed because of the springs, I asked at reception if there was a way this could be rectified and house keeping sorted it out straight away for me.

The food was outstanding both breakfast and in the restaurant. Breakfast was difficult for them as it is usually buffet style but that obviously can't happen now, so they have to bring it all to you. In the end, for ease, they bought us all a full cooked breakfast and said to leave what we didn't want. That was fine too, plus we had a dog that was only too willing to help out

If I could say one thing it would be, don't be put off by the reviews, make up your own mind about The Onich Hotel, whilst bearing in mind the very difficult situation we're all in at the moment.

We will definitely be back for a visit again. I fancy trying one of their camping pods next time, with open views across Loch Linnhe