4,819 results
All reviews quad biking the main hotel two double beds courtyard room golf break spa treatments vines restaurant evening meal lovely hotel great facilities lovely grounds relaxing break leisure facilities redmonds restaurant steam room night break changing rooms
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We stayed 3 days in this hotel for a conference. Amazing place! Rooms are spacious and comfortable, with a great view. Comfortable beds, wardrobe, safe, iron, hair dryer and a small fridge were available. No air conditioning, though. Shower was great and also a good bath tube.
Breakfast was complete and very tasteful. Ham, eggs, harsh brown, fruits, breads, jams, coffee machines, juices and cereal. All other meals were provided by the conference, so I'm not sure if they are available to all guests. Nonetheless, they were tasty and very well prepared.
Great place to relax and enjoy the beautiful view. Also for those who play golf (I don't).
I'd stay here again if I have a chance to be nearby.

Room Tip: Hotel is quite big. Ask for a room near the front desk if you don't want to walk miles to reach your room.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Currently staying for two nights. Poor from the start, late check in. Then following a booking from reception, the restaurant failed to have our booking. Then in room 151 avoid at all costs we’d had noise throughout the night, very poor and I won’t be staying again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GaryB1972
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights for my daughters birthday (as the location was perfect for going into Chester & Cheshire Oaks). All the staff were extremely friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The room had two double beds so there was plenty of room. The restaurants both served amazing food. Although I would recommend booking if you want to eat at a specific time. Lots of relaxing areas to enjoy a drink. We also arranged an afternoon tea which was lovely and I would recommend if you have the time. The pool facilities were clean and not overcrowded, so after a long day exploring you can finish off with a relaxing swim. Would definitely recommend, and will be staying here again in the future.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Delilamb
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I came here with my fiancé to celebrate our anniversary. We had a lovely room facing the golf course. The room was clean and big. We had dinner included in our room price and that too was really nice. As we were going to sleep the radiator was making noises, so we called reception, and they arranged for us to change rooms. We were really impressed with the service and the quick solution. Spa access was included, so we made the most of that, and enjoyed treatments the following day before check-out. The spa was very clean and relaxing and the treatment rooms were relaxing. The staff were welcoming and friendly and I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the hotel - it's quiet there
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TrekkerJones
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Visited on 1 August to celebrate my birthday and my mums 80th birthday. My children who are all 20 came too as they hadn't been to a spa before. First impression when driving up to the hotel is spectacular views, the road winds round and the grounds are immaculate. The staff in the Spa were very welcoming and nothing too much trouble. The treatments were fantastic - 2 full body massages, 2 facials (I had Becca and she was fantastic) and 1 deluxe manicure. Everyone came out of their treatments with nothing but praise. Had light lunch which was delicious. Then into the pool, sauna, steam room etc. Had afternoon tea and again the staff were excellent. Had a walk round the grounds before we left and they are very impressive. They are in the process of building a separate spa and I would definitely return to have a day in the new place. All in all an excellent day and worthy of recommending.

Stayed: August 2018