“Jersey Boys Evening-Brilliant”
Review of Hadlow Manor Hotel

Hadlow Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hadlow
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A well run and most enjoyable evening, Thanks to all the staff on the night, Una and Emily for the initial idea. Would thoroughly recommend this venue for future events, and will definitely be back. Well done again to all!!!

Room Tip: Did not stay
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we booked out wedding reception to the day after our wedding... I cannot say one negative thing .... Emily the wedding coordinator was fantastic.... every last detail was done for me ..,, would 100 percent recommend this hotel for your wedding reception

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Blacktulip1962
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Quite simply - if I'd booked this room on my previous visit - then I would've questioned whether I'd have stayed there on this one. Last time I stayed in one of the large superior double rooms which was magnificent - far different from this one (Room 103). The bathroom resembled that of a hospital bathroom - horrible tiled floor with a drain cover in the middle (even though it wasn't a wet room) - ill fitted bath with some cracks around the edges/panels - it looked like a real 'mish mash' of ideas. It would be better with a smaller bathroom - as it was large - and a bigger/better 'living' space. The carpet had a lot of dust around the edges - especially by the headboard end of the bed.

I paid for the breakfast - which was ok - I've had better for the same money. I was really excited about going back to the Manor - and yes I could've booked earlier and got a superior room - but I assumed the normal rooms would be of a great standard based on the other room.

I'll have to see what the options are - the next time I'm visiting family - as to where I will be staying.

Room Tip: Superior Double Room is a must!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rebecca P, Operations manager at Hadlow Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I am sorry to read that you were disappointed with your return trip. I understand that you had stayed in a superior room on your first visit, and on return you stayed in one of the standard rooms. The standard rooms we believe are very well priced however we are looking into making some changes to the rooms.

Please request a superior room for your next visit and we will happy to help you.

Kind regards

Rebecca Peek
Operations Manager

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We didn't stay at the hotel as we live locally however we booked to attend a murder mystery evening as part of a family group. This evening was highly disappointing mainly due to the extremely poor food. The actors were good but they were performing while we were eating so were difficult to hear despite there being long gaps between courses. The food was dreadful. It was a set menu so we didn't expect fine dining however the starter was minute and weird, the "ballotine" of turkey was like a dry minced turkey fish cake and the poached half pear with a 10p size dollop of cream whilst tasting OK was not enough to satisfy anyone. The tables were set up with coffee cups but that never materialised. Overall very disappointing and poor value for money.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Jean L
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel last minute arrived to a lovely friendly greeting and at break safe again staff could not do enough for you.
Rooms was clean little update would not go a miss. But 100% made up for by staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rebecca P, Operations Manager at Hadlow Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I am delighted to read that your stay with us was a pleasant one, and that you found the staff very friendly.

It is always nice to read positive comments,it puts a spring in our step!

Once again many thanks and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards
Rebecca Peek
Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hadlow
6.9 km away
12.9 km away
Hotel du Vin & Bistro
Hotel du Vin & Bistro
#4 of 14 in Royal Tunbridge Wells

Been to Hadlow Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!