US$98
US$88
Hotels.com
Premier Inn Tonbridge North Hotel(Tonbridge)(Great Value!)
US$86
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Tonbridge Hotel(Tonbridge)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Restaurant
US$113
US$93
US$77
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$115
US$100
Hotels.com
US$144
No64 at the Joiners(West Malling)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$157
US$152
  • Bar/Lounge
Anand Lodge(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
US$78
US$57
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$98
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswedding receptiongarden roomwedding venuebirthday partywedding breakfastkent countrysideno fussnext morningthree course mealwedding guestslast weekendduty managerfull englishovernight staybiscuitsexcellent value for moneyevening meal
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

From the moment we booked out wedding reception to the day after our wedding... I cannot say one negative thing .... Emily the wedding coordinator was fantastic.... every last detail was done for me ..,, would 100 percent recommend this hotel for your wedding reception

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Blacktulip1962
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Quite simply - if I'd booked this room on my previous visit - then I would've questioned whether I'd have stayed there on this one. Last time I stayed in one of the large superior double rooms which was magnificent - far different from this one (Room 103). The bathroom resembled that of a hospital bathroom - horrible tiled floor with a drain cover in the middle (even though it wasn't a wet room) - ill fitted bath with some cracks around the edges/panels - it looked like a real 'mish mash' of ideas. It would be better with a smaller bathroom - as it was large - and a bigger/better 'living' space. The carpet had a lot of dust around the edges - especially by the headboard end of the bed.

I paid for the breakfast - which was ok - I've had better for the same money. I was really excited about going back to the Manor - and yes I could've booked earlier and got a superior room - but I assumed the normal rooms would be of a great standard based on the other room.

I'll have to see what the options are - the next time I'm visiting family - as to where I will be staying.

Room Tip: Superior Double Room is a must!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rebecca P, Operations manager at Hadlow Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I am sorry to read that you were disappointed with your return trip. I understand that you had stayed in a superior room on your first visit, and on return you stayed in one of the standard rooms. The standard rooms we believe are very well priced however we are looking into making some changes to the rooms.

Please request a superior room for your next visit and we will happy to help you.

Kind regards

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We didn't stay at the hotel as we live locally however we booked to attend a murder mystery evening as part of a family group. This evening was highly disappointing mainly due to the extremely poor food. The actors were good but they were performing while we were eating so were difficult to hear despite there being long gaps between courses. The food was dreadful. It was a set menu so we didn't expect fine dining however the starter was minute and weird, the "ballotine" of turkey was like a dry minced turkey fish cake and the poached half pear with a 10p size dollop of cream whilst tasting OK was not enough to satisfy anyone. The tables were set up with coffee cups but that never materialised. Overall very disappointing and poor value for money.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Jean L
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel last minute arrived to a lovely friendly greeting and at break safe again staff could not do enough for you.
Rooms was clean little update would not go a miss. But 100% made up for by staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rebecca P, Operations Manager at Hadlow Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I am delighted to read that your stay with us was a pleasant one, and that you found the staff very friendly.

It is always nice to read positive comments,it puts a spring in our step!

Once again many thanks and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed here as it was the only place left for the weekend we wanted, I wasn't expecting much from the photos but we were pleasantly surprised. Room was a good space, very dated but clean enough. Bathroom was dated and could do with an upgrade and the toilet made an awful noise once flushed. We paid an additional £10 for an extra bed for our son and were given a camp bed, which wasn't the best option but we made do. Evening staff very pleasant, morning staff ok, never asked if we enjoyed our stay and if everything was ok.
Not a great choice of food in the restaurant and there is nothing nearby either for families.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Rebecca P, Operations Manager at Hadlow Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Nikki,

Thank you for leaving your review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms a good size. We are looking into making some improvements to the rooms.

The beds which we add into rooms are of a good quality and we believe are very comfortable for the short time being used.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel soon.

Kind regards,