All reviews beer garden the pub full english one night leaving early equipped rooms cleaned to a high standard range of beers small dog high street great pint old world generous portions hidden gem tea coffee making facilities great room few drinks
Reviewed 11 December 2017

My husband and I just stayed two nights at The Three Coopers, arrived mid afternoon, made to feel welcome as soon as we stepped inside, the open fire was very welcoming. Our room very comfortable and spotless and spaceous. Rob and Sara lovely hosts, sitting in the bar in front of the fire was like being in their front room, very relaxing and enjoyable.Although meals are not served at the Coopers there is plenty of choice on the High Street. Give Sara your breakfast time, between 0800hrs and 1000hrs and your choice freshly cooked. Lovely stay will be back.

Room Tip: Could hear a little noise from the bar but this ceased at 2330hrs.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 985helen
Reviewed 5 November 2017

My girlfriend & I spent a really enjoyable one night stay-over at The Three Coopers. We were made to feel most welcome from our very friendly & helpful hosts from the moment we arrived. Our room was No.3 which was tastefully decorated, clean & also included toilet, shower, TV, wi-fi, hair dryer & tea/coffee making facilities. We also had a few drinks in the bar & the pub has a nice atmosphere & also Sky Sports on TV! Breakfast was served between 08.00-10.00 in the bar & I can honestly say that the 'Full English' was the better than any breakfast that I have ate at any hotel!! In my opinion The Three Coopers is a great, value for money place to stay if you are looking for somewhere to spend the night in the lovely little town of Bedale!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Passing through Bedale for one night only en route to Northumberland. Couldn't have picked a better place. The owners made us feel very welcome and our room was just right. Very comfortable and looked as though it had been recently refurbished.
The bathroom was clean and the shower wad a good size but perhaps needs some attention as it doesn't quite spray how it should. Breakfast was excellent and I would highly recommend this B&B to others.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We had one night here on the way back from the Scottish Highlands back home on the South Coast. Amazing scenery all around and on first impressions it just looks like your average pub and I certainly didn't have high expectations with the accommodation but for one night you can make exceptions. There was some misunderstanding when it came to the rooms as there were 4 adults and 4 children and we were only offered 2 double rooms and 1 king room so 2 kids had to sleep with one adult in one bed. Also on the website it says it is dog friendly but when we turned up they said it was only in the bar. Luckily we only have a small dog so the owner said it was fine to take upstairs. The rooms are very nicely decorated and the bedlinen and towels smell nice and clean. I have stayed in a few pubs and if you are at the front can usually hear revellers making noise outside, But here there was minimal noise and could get to sleep easily The rooms are clean and tastefully done. The owners took time out to show my daughter their new puppy and make our stay very nice. There is no on premise parking but under a minutes walk there is parking on the main street.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My perants came up to visit last week and stayed here for 5 nights, 5 very comftable nights. Sarah and Rob were fantastic, very accommodating and friendly, really looked after my mum and dad. The breakfasts are phenomenal and they have to go on a diet now ;-). Couldn't recomend them high enough. My perants loved there stay, the rooms are very well decorated, clean, and so very comftable. "Best sleep away from home." Direct quote from my mum. Thank you Sarah and Rob for looking after them so well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family